check out my new apt.

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
if you read down the thread some theres supposedly 2 cats that live/lived there...the guy says he called the animal control or something about it because he thinks theyre dead in that mess somewhere because of the smell

My first year of college I had to live with a girl that was almost just as bad. She'd leave fast food crap everywhere and it'd get moldy, I had to do my laundry somewhere else because I couldn't even get to ours since she had so much crap piled in the laundry room, she couldn't sleep on her own bed because you couldn't find it under all the trash piled in her room, the bathroom was filled with products everywhere so I barely had any room to take a shower, etc. Thank goodness I was never home since I went to school full time and worked full time and I was able to stay over at my neighbor's house.

My first year of college I had to live with a girl that was almost just as bad. She'd leave fast food crap everywhere and it'd get moldy, I had to do my laundry somewhere else because I couldn't even get to ours since she had so much crap piled in the laundry room, she couldn't sleep on her own bed because you couldn't find it under all the trash piled in her room, the bathroom was filled with products everywhere so I barely had any room to take a shower, etc. Thank goodness I was never home since I went to school full time and worked full time and I was able to stay over at my neighbor's house.

I've had roomates like that. It didn't last long. I won't put up with that shit.

Well, after looking at the pics, it looks like this ladies who used to live in the same apt I did in Cali. She would leave her window blind open and when I would goto my neighbors, (they lived right next door to this lady) across the complex, her house looked just like this one. I remember walking by her car (which looked the same) and I could see a whole shake that had been just spilled in her car. So, for the next week, I would walk by the car and look in. The shake was never touched; rolled up windows and middle of summer. I could never understand how she could just leave it there and drive.

don't bet on it. I was at a buddy's apt. in Grand Rapids a couple years back and he warned me that his roommate was a pig. I never realized he lived with a chick...6/10 in my book...but then she was just a roommate. her area of the place and even some of the common area was pigged out.

he flat out said if it wasn't for the money she pays, he'd leave. I felt bad and said, it would be a little more understandable if she was hot and came 'with benefits' :rolleyes:

she must be a hottie

I have a friend that lives almost as bad as that..seriously. His whole laundry room is filled head height full of trash and the rest of the trash is just spread throughout the apartment. The last time I went over there I couldn't sit down on the couch until he pushed the trash off the side he didn't sit on. And he pushed it on the floor so I couldn't even put my feet down. But the persons pics were posted is horrible! I don't know how people can live like that.