What if the bailout plan doesn't work?

Putty

And everyone gave me shit when I wanted Ron Paul for president. If he would still run, I'd vote for him still.

I think with the economy tanking, more and more people would realize what he's saying is truth.

I think I am still voting for him as a write in. I previously was going to vote dem this time because I don't want another republican but now I think either one will ruin our country the same amount. I don't want to be part of this.

Shit won't work, never does. Anyone who receives a bailout should have to fire their entire board to get it.

Period.

And everyone gave me shit when I wanted Ron Paul for president.

Crazy people get things right, every now an again. He is where he belongs, he can get more done there, anyways.

This country is in complete chaos and neither one of the damn jackasses running for president get it and just want to play smoke and mirrors. I hope Ron Paul will get elected but I doubt it with the morons we have in this country. I just saw this on the net. Wtf we just had to bail them out and there still pay outrageous salaries.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/09/23/ap5461917.html

I guess that the only question that remains in my mind.... Can I survive without kroger? Hope you have stock piled some ammo to protect your shit, and have the knowledge to survive with out any help from your "republican" or "democratic" governement. Cause the end result is going to be.... FUCK YOU, MAKE YOUR OWN WAY. Good luck!!!!!

when the chips are down these uh... these civilized people... they'll eat each other.

Ever seen a governmental election before? They all try to eat the other so theres no competition.... It's all smoke and mirrors. Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reason. Quote stolen from "Man of the year" lol

Shit won't work, never does. Anyone who receives a bailout should have to fire their entire board to get it.

Period.

After the take over government officials will have the power and authority to remove executive's from the company is they deem it neccessary. so.... in effect, yes this could/might be whats going to happen. At least it should.

If feel this bailout is a bunch of BS. The next time I take a 20K loss I am going to call congress and want them to cove my bad business decisions. This bailout just follows a long line bailouts that shift the business losses to the American people. The 700 billion actually will hit us in two ways, first in the actual monetary amount given to Wall Street, secondly in the form of inflation.

Let them take the losses they deserve, it will hurt a little now our a lot later. This will only serve to delay the inevitable.

This country would go into a deep depression if they didn't bail them out.

Depression is much better than complete monetary system failure and since the US dollar is basically the reserve currency of the world, it will be a big global downturn.