Where in the hell am i going to live?

OneToEnvy

So my lease is up at the end of October and i have no where to go. i really want to rent a house or something with an attached garage, but im having some issues finding a place. Any ideas?? im sick of where i live now the vandalisim is a little to high here. :bangbang:

try marysville its only 20 minutes from columbus, close enough for everything and living prices are decent and there is almost no crime.

I live in a really nice area, but within the past year 2 different times someone has either tried to break into our house through the back door, And they broke into my car 3 different times stealing my change in the ash tray. Now I just leave my doors open so they do not break my window. Herion has become widespread all through our city so im thinkings its drugies doing anything for the next fix. Marysville is becoming crazy at night because of drug induced freaks, one person has already died this year and im worried for my familys protection

I see

I see

my parents live in a 500k house the people that decide they want to rob and steal stuff because they see the things my parents work hard for. the area my parents live in are an easy target for theif's, and marysville has not had a murder in over 35 years. I live on the other side of town in a house I rent out, its in a average type place, nothing has every happend to my cars or house, its always at my parents.

my parents live in a 500k house the people that decide they want to rob and steal stuff because they see the things my parents work hard for. the area my parents live in are an easy target for theif's, and marysville has not had a murder in over 35 years. I live on the other side of town in a house I rent out, its in a average type place, nothing has every happend to my cars or house, its always at my parents.

So the use of the word "my cars" "my doors" was just a slip, I get it..

I live between Pickerington and Reynoldsburg too and don't have any problems..Where do you live now that you are having issuse?

IIRC from the game party thread, hes on the other side of taylor from you. lol

do you have any specific areas you're looking for? close to work? have to have an attatched garage? we found some decent places in westerville when we were looking a while back

My price range is around $900 for at least a 2 bedroom yes i want an attached garage. i really like the east side alot but im not against westerville or gahanah i work in polaris and its not like i fear for my life here, but getting my garage broken into and my shit stolen isent my idea of safe either.

My price range is around $900 for at least a 2 bedroom yes i want an attached garage. i really like the east side alot but im not against westerville or gahanah i work in polaris and its not like i fear for my life here, but getting my garage broken into and my shit stolen isent my idea of safe either.

yeah, you wouldn't want that drive from here. But for $900/mo, you could find a nice ass 3 or 4 bedroom out here with an attached garage.

If you live accross from me, do the garages over there have windows or something? How did they get in ? Or were you just using that as an example.I know my widnow faces the garage door and it's window less so there's one way in and one way out.I think that side of the complex has more "kids" in it since the buy townhomes are right next to it.

Have you looked on cl for a house for rent?

i guess you just gotta face the fact, that pretty much where ever you rent, theres gonna be a handful of pieces of shit living there, which is why its rental property. not saying all (or even most) people that rent are a POS, but you'll have a select few where ever you go

my dad lived in gahanna off agler just past where big bear was, had a 1.5 car garage (one car wide but super long) fairly finished drywalled, etc... i think he said it was 800/mo. you can get to 270 in under 2 minutes, maybe 3 with traffic, and if you go the opposite way and hang a right, you're at easton in ~5 minutes. its on the quieter side of gahanna, across the road (agler) is all the old people and houses that are 50 years old.

since i dont know what its called, turn left at the mcdonalds classic in gahanna onto agler, go past autozone/BMV, and its the complex on the left. i think the road he was on that pops out onto agler is Jessica Way. office is first one on the right