Gun Crew... I got another question.

Wonderboy

So I have seen videos of people doing tactical/ defensive gun training courses and I am really interested. Are there any training courses in central ohio? I mainly want to do this because shooting at still targets is getting kind of boring and it wont prepare me for the real thing. When we went shooting last weekend we kinda got bored and started cutting down trees with my AK and my buddies mp5. lol. Any info would be very appreciated.

*added*

Also, how do you guys feel about the Smith & Wesson M&P line? Any of you own or shot any of them?

So I have seen videos of people doing tactical/ defensive gun training courses and I am really interested. Are there any training courses in central ohio? I mainly want to do this because shooting at still targets is getting kind of boring and it wont prepare me for the real thing. When we went shooting last weekend we kinda got bored and started cutting down trees with my AK and my buddies mp5. lol. Any info would be very appreciated.

*added*

Also, how do you guys feel about the Smith & Wesson M&P line? Any of you own or shot any of them?

There's a few tactical/defensive courses, but more defensive rather than tactical. The range out by west jeff. looks like it might do some tactical like shooting, but I'm not sure. Only really seen tactical stuff being done out at Gunsite or Thunder Ranch out west.

Which M&P line up, handguns or rifles? I own a M&P15A and love it. Shot all the M&P45's and 40's, and are well worth the $$$.

Know someone that owns a lake or a pond? Throw a tennis ball out into the lake and start shooting at it. This will give you a moving target and you will know when you get a good shot because it will normally sink. Shooting at them with a 22 normally makes them last the longest.

I haven't heard a single bad thing about any of the M&P line, rifles or handguns. I have shot pretty much all the hand guns in the line and loved them all. I believe CPD is or is starting to carry them.

There's a few tactical/defensive courses, but more defensive rather than tactical. The range out by west jeff. looks like it might do some tactical like shooting, but I'm not sure. Only really seen tactical stuff being done out at Gunsite or Thunder Ranch out west.

Which M&P line up, handguns or rifles? I own a M&P15A and love it. Shot all the M&P45's and 40's, and are well worth the $$$.

Ill definatley look into those places, thanks. I was looking at a full size 9mm. It was SUPER comfrtable.

That place sounds like just what I was looking for.

Im really happy to hear such good feedback on the m&p's Im thinking that I will be owning one within the next month. It will probably just be 9mm for now and then I would love to get an m&p15.

we used to do alot of it for advanced CCW people but since we no longer have the range can't do it anymore. it was CQC type of stuff, used both holster draw and rifle/carbine and mixed both. ahh good times, good times. i still have one or more of my books from when i was a Tactical Weapons instructor if anyone can find us some room to do it in.

That place sounds like just what I was looking for.

Im really happy to hear such good feedback on the m&p's Im thinking that I will be owning one within the next month. It will probably just be 9mm for now and then I would love to get an m&p15.

Yes, TDI is the slam...

Also, get yourself a ar-15/ak-47/9mm carbine and a 12 guage pump or semi auto and come down to Pickaway country and do 3 gun

Yes, TDI is the slam...

Also, get yourself a ar-15/ak-47/9mm carbine and a 12 guage pump or semi auto and come down to Pickaway country and do 3 gun

Do you have to have all of those? Ive only got the AK. I can get a 12 gauge easy but, the AR is kinda pricey.

Do you have to have all of those? Ive only got the AK. I can get a 12 gauge easy but, the AR is kinda pricey.

It's 3 gun. Rifle, Shotgun, pistol.

You've got a rifle, now all you'd need is a shotgun and pistol. You don't have to use an AR, it's just the most popular.