New to CR

nickleyw

Your emotions are not rational. You are playing to a crowd rather than typing what you actually feel. Your true feelings can never be truly expressed online because people will ask you why you chose a Mustang over a pink VW Beetle. The way you embraced Hello Kitty showed me that there is much more to Hal that others may not know. I promise if you start asking other car enthusiasts for hugs (like you want to) rather than being rude to them, you will be much happier. When you hide from yourself how can you truly judge others?

Emotions themselves are not rational. I play to myself and have never really cared what the crowd thought. If I cared what the crowd though, would I argue with an admin?

If people would ask me that question, I would answer it. You are correct about one thing, there is more to me than others do or will know. Do you know why that is? I feel no reason to "open up" to people that I would call acquaintances rather than friends. I am perfectly happy verbally assaulting others. I hate hugs, that actually would make me angry.

Ability to judge oneself does not correspond to the ability to judge others.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually LIKE the body kit?

And you say you can't afford paint or whatever, but all it takes is like 79 cents for a plastic scraper and a couple hours of patience, and all those gay ass vinyls will magically vanish!

The body kit honestly doesn't bother me. Just an opinion. I like other body kits better than this one, but why not be happy with what I have?

True, those vinyls could be gone tomorrow. But, the paint is a little faded, and their absence would mean weird streaks, etc. And, like I said before, I respect the previous owner's work, and part of me likes it the way it is. Maybe not as much as I would with them off and with new paint...

Emotions themselves are not rational. I play to myself and have never really cared what the crowd thought. If I cared what the crowd though, would I argue with an admin?

If people would ask me that question, I would answer it. You are correct about one thing, there is more to me than others do or will know. Do you know why that is? I feel no reason to "open up" to people that I would call acquaintances rather than friends. I am perfectly happy verbally assaulting others. I hate hugs, that actually would make me angry.

You need a hug.. and you know it. I scheduled us to see Dr Phil.

I agree, but think this statement is incomplete.

Ability to judge oneself does not correspond to the ability to judge others. However, the accuracy with which one judges others is directly proportional to the accuracy with which one judges himself.

You pointed out what you think is fools logic, but didn't explain what's wrong with it.

And you obviously care... you're responding to every single one of my posts! Ever think I was just trying to see how far I could drag this out? Oh, of course not, you will stop when you want to stop. And, your responses have nothing to do with your true lack of anything resembling care.

I forgot, I'm dealing with the Holy Christ of perfect logic. Not.

You know, someone with real logic can take what someone says and do more than just say "no. fag. fuck. retard."

Again, reading comprehension. You do realize, not everything will be spelled out for you?

I actually don't care. You are simply a way for me to pass the time before I go to sleep. Ever think you can't possibly drag this out to the point I'll give up? Ever think you couldn't match wits with my kitten that suffers from hydrocephalus?

You must've forgotten that no one has perfect logic. I am just simply leaps and bounds above you.

You no, I have used all those words. You know, I have also said more intelligent things than you can read.

I agree, but think this statement is incomplete.

Ability to judge oneself does not correspond to the ability to judge others. However, the accuracy with which one judges others is directly proportional to the accuracy with which one judges himself.

Actually no, that's wrong. You have just contradicted yourself. It doesn't correspond but, it is directly proportional? Make sense out of that one.

One can completely ignore anything flawed in their personality, yet accurately point out every flaw in another's.

The body kit honestly doesn't bother me. Just an opinion. I like other body kits better than this one, but why not be happy with what I have?

True, those vinyls could be gone tomorrow. But, the paint is a little faded, and their absence would mean weird streaks, etc. And, like I said before, I respect the previous owner's work, and part of me likes it the way it is. Maybe not as much as I would with them off and with new paint...

Dont lie.. you love the damn car! ** inhales**** You drive with one hand on the steering wheel hanging out of the window with your collar popped up playing lil wayne, with spiked hair, sunglasses (no matter what the weather), and you have a pack of condoms in your glove box because you know your uber cool car is going to score you some tail as you drive around all damn day knowing that everyone that points or looks at your car thinks you are the coolest fucking thing to ever grace this planet. AMMMMMMMEYERITE!!

All hail the Unicorn Ninja! He speaks in tongues that none of us are worthy of hearing. In fact, the very earth on which he stands quivers - he will never give up, never give in to an argument! That is, of course, if he doesn't deem the one with whom he argues unworthy of his unmatched logic!

Man, I hope the girl you end up with has a better chance than the rest of the world does at winning, or even being heard, in an argument with you. Talk about ignorance. You assume too much and too little about the people you judge, and I pity you.

the car has potential.....

minus everything it has done to it... 3sgte... some suspension... and myb itll be decent.everything it has now it needs taken off....

and i hope to christ your on south campus.. cus i cant wait to see that the trash down there does to that little rice box.

All hail the Unicorn Ninja! He speaks in tongues that none of us are worthy of hearing. In fact, the very earth on which he stands quivers - he will never give up, never give in to an argument! That is, of course, if he doesn't deem the one with whom he argues unworthy of his unmatched logic!

Man, I hope the girl you end up with has a better chance than the rest of the world does at winning, or even being heard, in an argument with you. Talk about ignorance. You assume too much and too little about the people you judge, and I pity you.

Interestingly moronic statement. I speak English, some Spanish, and Some Russian. Hell, I can even sign ASL a little. I speak in the most universal voice I can. I will never give up when I am right. I will never back down from a weak opponent (that would be you).

The world has an even chance at winning an argument. Come with the right equipment and you can win. A chance at being heard? You have spoken your side all you wanted, I won't quiet anyone. I will talk about ignorance when I see it, thanks. You pity me for what? Being successful? Being smarter than you?

the car has potential.....

minus everything it has done to it... 3sgte... some suspension... and myb itll be decent.everything it has now it needs taken off....

and i hope to christ your on south campus.. cus i cant wait to see that the trash down there does to that little rice box.

I'm glad to see that someone can see something positive.

And right now, I'm sure that most of the cars out there could take mine in a straight line... it's just the 2.2L 5sfe. Good gas mileage tho.

And right now, I'm sure that most of the cars out there could take mine in a straight line... it's just the 2.2L 5sfe. Good gas mileage tho.

Take the stickers off and you will gain 3mpg while loosing 25bhp... Ask yourself.. Is it worth it????

Interestingly moronic statement. I speak English, some Spanish, and Some Russian. Hell, I can even sign ASL a little. I speak in the most universal voice I can. I will never give up when I am right. I will never back down from a weak opponent (that would be you).

The world has an even chance at winning an argument. Come with the right equipment and you can win. A chance at being heard? You have spoken your side all you wanted, I won't quiet anyone. I will talk about ignorance when I see it, thanks. You pity me for what? Being successful? Being smarter than you?

I wouldn't know if you're successful, or if you're smarter than I am. Especially since your definition of success is surely different than mine.

Oh, and I misspoke. I don't pity you, I pity everyone that has ever met you since your mind has been in the state it's currently in. I'm sure you weren't always this crude.

And ignorant you most definitely are! You don't know me. All you think you know is based on what I've typed. Does that also make me ignorant, nope. I don't presume to actually know anything about you... I just type to make your type angry and entertaining for the rest of us.

i have a few friends in philly that do up the mr2s and a few more in cinci... they are quick little cars....but dont expect to play with anyone around here... dig or roll.

I wouldn't know if you're successful, or if you're smarter than I am. Especially since your definition of success is surely different than mine.

Oh, and I misspoke. I don't pity you, I pity everyone that has ever met you since your mind has been in the state it's currently in. I'm sure you weren't always this crude.

And ignorant you most definitely are! You don't know me. All you think you know is based on what I've typed. Does that also make me ignorant, nope. I don't presume to actually know anything about you... I just type to make your type angry and entertaining for the rest of us.

Let's see, I have money and a good job. Success.

I have a beautiful fiancee to spend my life with. Success.

I have happiness and the ability to progress in my life. Success.

I have my brains. My last IQ test put me in the 99.9794780761 percentile. Success. I will state IQ is hardly a perfect measure of intelligence, actually, it is far from it.

I'm sure I always was this "crude". Go ahead and pity whomever you want, it is no concern of mine.

Ignorant, in what way? I never once claimed to know you. I have spoken only on the information readily available. I find your last paragraph hilariously ironic. If you want to make me angry, you'll have to try harder.

LOL. Damn, this could go on all night. All weekend maybe.....

No, I'm successful and have a job to go to. I also need to drive one of my three cars to OSU tomorrow to speak with a professor of mine.