New to CR

nickleyw

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: I think i am billy badass because i am a mod on some car forum....i should kill myself now

wow.. dont be so hard on yourself... sheesh :asshole: :asshole:

and yes i didi quote you.. because every once in a while u have a stroke of genius :D:D:D

so the guy says he wants to learn more about cars and says he plans on changing the way his is now and he gets lit up? I don't see the logic in that but I also don't understand dark matter.

Welcome to the site and remember a project car is not done until an insurance adjuster totals it out.

yeah, a 6 page intro...

I have a good idea about what it takes to "make it" here. Thanks for the burn, it actually feels kinda good to hear all the stuff your friends won't say... flavor flav gets roasted.

To all you other n00bs, don't be afraid to post and roast... it doubt it gets any worse than this!

• Upvote 1

yeah, a 6 page intro...

I have a good idea about what it takes to "make it" here. Thanks for the burn, it actually feels kinda good to hear all the stuff your friends won't say... flavor flav gets roasted.

To all you other n00bs, don't be afraid to post and roast... it doubt it gets any worse than this!

You're fucking retarded. Stop acting enlightened, you have no idea about this place.