well shit got fired today....

justinwebb

o i work at a warehouse have for a year and a half and today they fired me for a safety violation. It was bullshit cause the kid who told on me had a problem with me since he started a few weeks back. He claimed i walked out in front of the forklift but i saw him and at the time when i walked by he wasn't moving but as soon as I got in front of him he started moving even though he saw me. He made threats against me by telling others i should watch my mouth or else and a few other things. I told management but they did nothing. So now i am fucked but the good thing is that the company was shady as shit and i have pics of them changing expiration dates on food so they can sell them still, fire door chained shut and a few other things, really hate to leak it to the news

cliffs:

Got fired cause a kid hates me and made up shit

made threats against me before but management does nothing

company is shady as fuck and changes dates on food and i have pics to prove it

profit?

That shit sucks dude. I've been there. Shady companies and employers suck, just find a better job. There isn't much to do that is worth waisting your time on.

I used to work for an elctrical contractor, guy was into all kinds of bullshit, he was pissing me off with it so he gave me my paycheck one friday and i handed in my company keys. (I was younger and twice as stupid) This fuck waits until I deposit my check and cancells it. I never did get my money, and the things I did as payback didn't make things any better.

I hate fucked up employers, so I suggest finding a better job. I am sorry it's just a sore spot with me.

o i work at a warehouse have for a year and a half and today they fired me for a safety violation. It was bullshit cause the kid who told on me had a problem with me since he started a few weeks back. He claimed i walked out in front of the forklift but i saw him and at the time when i walked by he wasn't moving but as soon as I got in front of him he started moving even though he saw me. He made threats against me by telling others i should watch my mouth or else and a few other things. I told management but they did nothing. So now i am fucked but the good thing is that the company was shady as shit and i have pics of them changing expiration dates on food so they can sell them still, fire door chained shut and a few other things, really hate to leak it to the news

cliffs:

Got fired cause a kid hates me and made up shit

made threats against me before but management does nothing

company is shady as fuck and changes dates on food and i have pics to prove it

profit?

REPORT IT YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO LOUSE

So..... I care that they do not meet standards of life because.....?????

KillJoy

PS - Sorry for the Job loss. Can you fix computers?

yea i didnt care really either but now i magically do hahahah

and yes i can fix computers why do you ask?

Motherfucker what is this?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/877976600.html

I know its you , I have the emails you sent to the buyer. I also know you posted my coilovers for sale on craigslist about a month ago.

Backstory: Justin is/was my roomate. I am working in SF temporarily. I left most of my things, including the Miata in Columbus as I plan to return as soon as I can get funding for OSU.

Move this shit to the Kitchen.

In case the craigslist ad gets deleted:

95 Miata Parts Car great shape - $500 (Columbus)

I have a 1995 mazda miata in red with cloth interior and a softtop that i am parting out. The motor runs but ticks and everything is in good shape body wise. I bought the car as a parts car from my friend to just use the motor out of but now i am in the process of moving and cant take it with me. Everything is still on the car. If you would like to look at it email me and we can set something up. I dont have a title for the car as it was just for parts. Price is OBO

Motherfucker what is this?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/877976600.html

I know its you , I have the emails you sent to the buyer. I also know you posted my coilovers for sale on craigslist about a month ago.

Backstory: Justin is/was my roomate. I am working in SF temporarily. I left most of my things, including the Miata in Columbus as I plan to return as soon as I can get funding for OSU.

Move this shit to the Kitchen.

Well, Im sorry to say that you F'd up by leaving your shit. If he plans on moving then why should he have to move your shit too? But, then again that does kinda suck. I hope the two of you can work everything out and live happily ever after and shit.