Bodybuilders, powerlifters and your everyday gym rats....

2pointslow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you training at westside?

What fed. do you compete in?

no i havent been to westide yet, though me and my buddies have talked about it, we have been going down to celina (40 minutes away, mikes home town) were mike coaches us and a few other guys on saturday morning.

lately i have been doing some meets in NASA, and a few unsanctioned meets. My next one is Mike wolfe's Christmas classic were all the benefits go to needy kids for Christmas on December 3. Will be the first time I am going to lift in my shirt. There should be allot of big names showing up from all over the country

But the abercrombie guys get all the girls, so I will stick to the lean, ripped cut up look rather then the round bulgy look. Nothing better then some nice mass and alot of ripped up muscles and good definition. Fuck all this talk is making me wanna get back in the gym and start competing again.

bah the abercrombie guys get all the highschool girls (or the annoying ones)

though allot of top powerlifters below the 300lb marks are usually lean, with allot at 10-12% body fat.

im around the 11-12% mark at 176lbs and look somewhat cut. But at the same time can bench and squat well over double my bodyweight, and deadlift 3X my weight, woman like to be thrown around.

bah the abercrombie guys get all the highschool girls (or the annoying ones)

though allot of top powerlifters below the 300lb marks are usually lean, with allot at 10-12% body fat.

im around the 11-12% mark at 176lbs and look somewhat cut. But at the same time can bench and squat well over double my bodyweight, and deadlift 3X my weight, woman like to be thrown around.

What kind of women are you dating where you need to deadlift three times your own body weight to throw them around...?

;)

no i havent been to westide yet, though me and my buddies have talked about it, we have been going down to celina (40 minutes away, mikes home town) were mike coaches us and a few other guys on saturday morning.

lately i have been doing some meets in NASA, and a few unsanctioned meets. My next one is Mike wolfe's Christmas classic were all the benefits go to needy kids for Christmas on December 3. Will be the first time I am going to lift in my shirt. There should be allot of big names showing up from all over the country

Mike is a big guy, i seen him at an apf meet in 2005 i think he did either 800 or 900.

Hmm i am a raw lifter but maybe i should skip raw wars and do this meet. Should be low 400`s by then. What kind of shirt are you using?