What's better - Mustangs or Camaros?

fictionwriter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry man, Hal is the board motherfucker . . . no worries there. He's a dick to idiots.

This should have been in the kitchen though.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fixed...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously...

and so were 73 and up... so i guess around 73-92 they suck and mustang was around in 65 and 66 camaro wasnt, camaro bailed out in 02 then mustang had a slap in the face with the terminator so to me it seems mustangs FTW

dont think im just some tard with a 5.0 I have a real car in my garage thats listed in my sig and myuncle whom is like a second dad to me has an 69 SS 4 speed M-10 12bolt all original numbers matchig car but I still would rather have a boss 429...

Let me augment Dave:

'64 1/2-'72 Mustang

'73-'82 Camaro

'82-'92 Mustang

'92-'01 Camaro

'02-now Mustang

FYI: The "03" Cobras were on sale in April 2002 (but badged as an '03 to skip one round of annual safety certs testing) - the same time that there were still f-bods rolling off the lines and certainly in dealerships branded as '02s. I know, I bought one in May 02. Hence they were produced side by side for a couple months, and sold side by side for a few months - until the fbod tottered off to the nobodies-buying-em dustbin. But the SVT team made sure the Terminator sent the fbods to the grave with a loss.

Now... if GM can stay alive long enough to re-introduce the Camaro again, we can have some last gasoline powered fun before we all switch to electric motors as start enjoying real disgusting gobs of torque...

(oh and all the v6s suck)

Guest Removed
I kinda agree with you on the third gens being redneck cars. I mostly see dirty rednecks driving beat-up thirgens around Lancaster. I'm just trying to not contribute to the stereotype.

irony...its all over this guy!

mustangs...79-04 pretty much the same chassis!

see my sig for my vote!

Let me augment Dave:

'64 1/2-'72 Mustang

'73-'82 Camaro

'82-'92 Mustang

'92-'01 Camaro

'02-now Mustang

FYI: The "03" Cobras were on sale in April 2002 (but badged as an '03 to skip one round of annual safety certs testing) - the same time that there were still f-bods rolling off the lines and certainly in dealerships branded as '02s. I know, I bought one in May 02. Hence they were produced side by side for a couple months, and sold side by side for a few months - until the fbod tottered off to the nobodies-buying-em dustbin. But the SVT team made sure the Terminator sent the fbods to the grave with a loss.

Now... if GM can stay alive long enough to re-introduce the Camaro again, we can have some last gasoline powered fun before we all switch to electric motors as start enjoying real disgusting gobs of torque...

(oh and all the v6s suck)

And just to add to that, that was the reason the '03 Cobra was code named Terminator.

Hey at least the ratio of foxbodies with the body that is one color to an iroc z thats all one color is like 134 to 1

admit most 80s camaros have significant body damage or mulit colored body panels....

Stimmel...I know you aint hatin on my hood...

This thread is so fucking fail. I'm usually the last guy to shout that, but god damnit noob, are you fucking kidding me ?

"What's better ... Mustangs or Camaros ?"

^^^ WTF!

What's better, chocolate or vanilla ? Or even more important than that. 'My opinion or yours'? I'm going to go with mine, which is 'Don't make any more threads noob', or 'Mods don't let noobs make threads'.

Bullshit.

http://www.thirdgen.org/newdesign/brochures/1989Firebird/89TurboTA_Ad.jpg

One of my sisters boyfriends from awhile back had one of these. Was drving it on the road and some idiot with no insurance of course hit them and totalled the car out. Fucking white people...

LOL @ this thread.

Mustangs are faster? LOL. Not until the Terminators.

Mustangs are more reliable? Dude, the 3.8 in the Mustang was a fucking boat anchor.

Aftermarkets are very similar, it just depends on the generation, engine, etc.

I too own a 1992 Camaro RS, and I would NEVER trade it for a '94 V6 Mustang. What are you smoking?

But it's 150HP why not.

I owned a 1995 Mustang 3.8 (It blew the headgaskets on the first one and knock knock knock) Tossed a rod through the side on the second one.

I had the basic bolt ons. CAI/Catback/ShiftKit(AODEFTL) It was a turd. We called it the Angry turtle. A v6 Camaro is faster then a 1995 Mustang GT