Bought a Wii, now what to get

Nitrousbird

Best Buy was having a Rewards Zone thing (double points), and had a Wii package going on at the Tuttle Store.

My wife and I have been talking about getting one. I used to be a gamer, but kind of got out of it the past several years. Figured we would both get use out of it. Got the Wii system, 2nd controller and nunchuck, dual charging station, wireless sensor bar, and Wii Fit.

Now what should we get? I'm going to E-bay a component cable and WiFi adapter. Any other hardware to get?

What are the good core games to get? I'm going to buy Resident Evil, and probably Mario Party 8, but is there anything else that are must haves?

This was a total impulse buy.

Legend of Zelda's pretty sweet. Mario Galaxy, if your into that stuff. Hmm Mario Kart FTW always and forever. And super smash brothers. All kind of kiddy games but its a Nintendo system, if you want to blow shit up get a 360.

Legend of Zelda's pretty sweet. Mario Galaxy, if your into that stuff. Hmm Mario Kart FTW always and forever. And super smash brothers. All kind of kiddy games but its a Nintendo system, if you want to blow shit up get a 360.

I totally forgot about Super Mario Galaxy. That game is the shit.

This is a gaming system for my wife and I, not just me. She would never play a 360 or PS3, and honestly, I don't think I'd use those that much either (still have a PS2, but don't even have it hooked up). This is different and more interactive; we've been using the Fit tonight and enjoying it.

I forgot about Mario Kart and Zelda, two other games I must have as well.

Ummm...so I like burning discs...Wii uses discs...any way to do so? You know, for "backup" copies.

Oh I understand you, I forgot about Wii FIT! Games hilarious. its pretty hands on, and active, game. Its pretty fun even if your not into it for the excersizing. The minigames are fun to compete with. My parents (over 50) have a Wii and Wii fit and love it em both to death. Best presents I've ever got them.

these are all great games