House for Sale

smokin5s

Price: $157,500.00 Semi-negotiable for sale by owner.

If you are in the market for a house, or know someone that is, let me know and I'll get some pictures or arrange a walkthrough. Square footage is around 1500 sq feet plus an additional 790 in the basement putting the house to around 2300 sq feet give or take.

-M/I built home in 2000

- Quiet, safe, CRIME FREE Blacklick neighborhood. (I've lived/owned this place for 3 years and have never have had any crime issues.)

- Wired with Brinks Security system on every window and door

- GREAT neighbors!!!

- Easy access to 270 and pretty much any place you would want to go... it is a very good location.

- 3 (4) bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom, with finished basement.

- 2 car garage with garage door opener and side access door to the garage.

- Good School District (Licking heights... has received an “excellent” rating for the past 2 years)

- Right next to a park with playground!

- Gas heat, central air.

- Cul-de-sac, so low traffic. Tons of on-street parking + driveway parking

- New lighting throughout house, all modern.

- Newer Flooring throughout house including cherry wood laminate flooring in kitchen, hallway, bathroom, and laundry room

- Ventless Gas Fireplace

- Includes all appliances; side-by-side fridge, Electric stove, washer/dryer, dishwasher. None of them are in need of any service.

- Brand new roof (with 4 tab shingles good for up to 120mph winds… transferable warranty) All professionally done

- All new gutters.

- Newer Siding

- Nicely Done Landscaping

- Brick Paver Patio

- Vaulted Ceilings in Master Bedroom and Greatroom

- Master Bedroom has it's own restroom

- Finished basement including 8 foot Harvard Pool table, FULL Bathroom, and is divided into multiple rooms which could be very easily be a bedroom / hangout area for the teenager in your household.

The only reason that I am selling the house is because I recently got married and we are selling both of our houses so that we can have "our" house.

I have a bunch of pictures taken but do not know where to host them. Any help on hosting them and I will get them added to this post.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nope, had several walkthroughs yesterday... the times got messed up and I happened to be home during one of them... the (buyer) realtor actually came to me telling me I'm selling it for way to little and that it is the nicest house he's seen in this area hands down. Told me I should give classes on how to stage homes....

• 2 weeks later...