Why are the only girls who like BB`s sluts??

2pointslow

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize (don't' make me dig up the old posts) what you used to sound like right?

"Hay guise, don't judge me. I'm getting married in a few months and we're going to be married forever and everything is as good as it gets. I am soo omghi2u happy oh golly geez."

"Hay guise, its my decicision and we know its the absolute right thing to do we are soo golly geez awesome happies and will be married foreverz"

:gtfo:

I know, but i had no idea she was going to get back into that shit.I would have been happy with her the rest of my life. But i cannot bring kids into this world with someone who could possibly be doing drugs the rest of their life.

• Upvote 1

You do realize (don't' make me dig up the old posts) what you used to sound like right?

"Hay guise, don't judge me. I'm getting married in a few months and we're going to be married forever and everything is as good as it gets. I am soo omghi2u happy oh golly geez."

"Hay guise, its my decicision and we know its the absolute right thing to do we are soo golly geez awesome happies and will be married foreverz"

:gtfo:

I forgot all about those posts. I almost felt bad for him when I read them thinking "he has no idea". Hey man, you live and you learn.

I forgot all about those posts. I almost felt bad for him when I read them thinking "he has no idea". Hey man, you live and you learn.

This is the truth and i thought i had a good one, oh man was i wrong.

I will never do this again, maybe when im in my 30`s but for now. Im doing what i want to do.

I know, but i had no idea she was going to get back into that shit.I would have been happy with her the rest of my life. But i cannot bring kids into this world with someone who could possibly be doing drugs the rest of their life.

I had a good friend (whos actually also a BB) who just recently split with his wife. All and all he had over 9 years with her (2 married). She ended up always wanting to go to clubs and eventually found some low-life 30 year old weed dealer living with his mom to fuck. Yeah he didnt see it coming but now they're going through a rough divorce. At least it ended now when your young and can move on with life.

I had a good friend (whos actually also a BB) who just recently split with his wife. All and all he had over 9 years with her (2 married). She ended up always wanting to go to clubs and eventually found some low-life 30 year old weed dealer living with his mom to fuck. Yeah he didnt see it coming but now they're going through a rough divorce. At least it ended now when your young and can move on with life.

Damn that shit sounds just like what im dealing with. My best wishes to your friend, shit is fucked up!

right.. all women are crazy and all men are ______ fill in the blank

how many threads are we going to have like this.

and yes, be happy you found out before you said "i do"

Welcome to CR, a site dominated by men. We are in the kitchen, which is where a woman should be. Therefore we are going to talk shit about women in the kitchen. :p

Welcome to CR, a site dominated by men. We are in the kitchen, which is where a woman should be. Therefore we are going to talk shit about women in the kitchen. :p

oh har har har.. havent heard that one before either! HA! HAR!

maybe you should stick with the sluts eh? love em then leave em, and then we could reduce the number of these threads? :)

• Upvote 1