Why are the only girls who like BB`s sluts??

2pointslow

oh har har har.. havent heard that one before either! HA! HAR!

maybe you should stick with the sluts eh? love em then leave em, and then we could reduce the number of these threads? :)

But where is the fun in that? If we reduced the amount of threads that involve women, what would you post about? ;)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i havent.. im just going off what my brother in law looks like

he was a professional body builder

he is a personal trainer, owns his own gym, supplement line, etc

some links for you guys

his supplements

http://www.musclepharm.com/

he owns the ONBF

http://www.100percentresults.com/onbforg/index.html

and this would be him

http://www.100percentresults.com/

I am thinking if you are 5'6" 185 lbs then your physique may be your most obvious attribute and girls with depth may be thinking that if you are that focused on your workouts there may not be anything else behind it and the other girls you keep running into see what they want and do not care about anything else.

I am 5'6" as well and when I was in college I got up to 145 lbs with about 5-7% bodyfat by the electronic tester at the gym. I could max 215 lbs and was pretty jacked for my size, and I was starting to look a little freakish- I had some psychological issues I was working out then and about all I did was workout and eat for about 4 months - that was much smaller than you are and that took a lot of effort- try to engage yourself in other events/hobbies to meet girls other than arenas that feature shallow interactions like bars/gyms/parties... maybe there are some single chicks in this thread you should meet or lurking somewhere on columbus racing right there you have a shared interest.

My brother in law was a professional baseball player and had all sorts of superficial chicks throwing themselves at him when he met my sister and she isn't interested in sports in the least- she actually despises most of them. But they were compatible on a deeper level and it worked- they have been married almost 4 years now and have their first kid on the way. They met through family members on each side that knew each other.

I can't workout that consistently or eat that much anymore now that I am out of college- at least I haven't been able to so far... I weigh about 120 lbs now and could probably max 150 but I haven't worked out in about a year.

Out of curiosity how often do you work out and what do you eat to gain that much mass? Any idea what your normal weight is?

FWIW I was never really interested in that arena, and I married my wife out of college at 22. We have been married 7 years with our first on the way. BTW she is 5'11" and smoking hot IMHO to the fellow that tried to cut on the short guys-

EDIT: I just realized you are 20. While that is the same age I was when I met my wife most people at that age only want hot easy chicks so I am guessing you are not like most.

no i havent.. im just going off what my brother in law looks like

he was a professional body builder

he is a personal trainer, owns his own gym, supplement line, etc

some links for you guys

his supplements

http://www.musclepharm.com/

he owns the ONBF

http://www.100percentresults.com/onbforg/index.html

and this would be him

http://www.100percentresults.com/

This dude is ripped. That is what lean lean looks like. 5'6" 185, your body fat would have to be really low to be considered lean. I am talking about 5% or below. I am 5'8" 170 and relatively lean. So for you to be 15 pounds heavier and 2 inches shorter, you will need to be alot lower body fat % to be a lean person.

Like i said it isnt, but sometimes i like to just sit down and watch a movie without someone all over my dick. Maybe that makes me GAY to most of you but, sometimes i just enjoy a womans company.

Damn you got me beat. I just found out that two of the girls have BF`s. One is talking shit, im just like dude. Shut your fucking mouth i had no idea. Talk to your slut of a girlfriend.I cant help that she came looking for my dick.

This is how you get the CLAP... fucking a girl with a BF, who probably also goes around fucking sluts... who then in return have a BF... and so on... and so on...

I am thinking if you are 5'6" 185 lbs then your physique may be your most obvious attribute and girls with depth may be thinking that if you are that focused on your workouts there may not be anything else behind it and the other girls you keep running into see what they want and do not care about anything else.

I am 5'6" as well and when I was in college I got up to 145 lbs with about 5-7% bodyfat by the electronic tester at the gym. I could max 215 lbs and was pretty jacked for my size, and I was starting to look a little freakish- I had some psychological issues I was working out then and about all I did was workout and eat for about 4 months - that was much smaller than you are and that took a lot of effort- try to engage yourself in other events/hobbies to meet girls other than arenas that feature shallow interactions like bars/gyms/parties... maybe there are some single chicks in this thread you should meet or lurking somewhere on columbus racing right there you have a shared interest.

My brother in law was a professional baseball player and had all sorts of superficial chicks throwing themselves at him when he met my sister and she isn't interested in sports in the least- she actually despises most of them. But they were compatible on a deeper level and it worked- they have been married almost 4 years now and have their first kid on the way. They met through family members on each side that knew each other.

I can't workout that consistently or eat that much anymore now that I am out of college- at least I haven't been able to so far... I weigh about 120 lbs now and could probably max 150 but I haven't worked out in about a year.

Out of curiosity how often do you work out and what do you eat to gain that much mass? Any idea what your normal weight is?

FWIW I was never really interested in that arena, and I married my wife out of college at 22. We have been married 7 years with our first on the way. BTW she is 5'11" and smoking hot IMHO to the fellow that tried to cut on the short guys-

EDIT: I just realized you are 20. While that is the same age I was when I met my wife most people at that age only want hot easy chicks so I am guessing you are not like most.

Nice response - it's logical, seems genuine, and thoughtful - though I think it's falling on deaf ears. Rather, I'd imagine this guy started a thread just to impress upon everyone that (1) he's a "BB" (which, apparently, stands for "bodybuilder" - who knew?) and (2) he has sex with lots of girls. The pic of the girl in a bikini doing a handstand on the beach comes to mind...

This dude is ripped. That is what lean lean looks like. 5'6" 185, your body fat would have to be really low to be considered lean. I am talking about 5% or below. I am 5'8" 170 and relatively lean. So for you to be 15 pounds heavier and 2 inches shorter, you will need to be alot lower body fat % to be a lean person.

+1

Yeah, that guy is pretty jacked. I'm 5'9", 165lbs, and I have around a 5% body fat and I'm not that cut. And you being 5'6", 185lbs, and 10% body fat doesn't sound lean.

Nice response - it's logical, seems genuine, and thoughtful - though I think it's falling on deaf ears. Rather, I'd imagine this guy started a thread just to impress upon everyone that (1) he's a "BB" (which, apparently, stands for "bodybuilder" - who knew?) and (2) he has sex with lots of girls. The pic of the girl in a bikini doing a handstand on the beach comes to mind...

Excatly, I also think that you are a AG, (awesome guy) that has AH, (amazing hair). I would also like to say that I sexor DG's, (Dirty Girls) and that I will be TASATHSWLTRCIAF, (Taking A Shower And Then Having Sex With Lena The Russian Chic I Am Fucking). What do you think, should I PIITB?????

+1

Yeah, that guy is pretty jacked. I'm 5'9", 165lbs, and I have around a 5% body fat and I'm not that cut. And you being 5'6", 185lbs, and 10% body fat doesn't sound lean.

Listen John who are we kidding. You know me and you are totally ripped like the guy Hoblick posted. Being workout partners, I know how we look. I have pics but I need to go to my parents house to post them since they are on their computers, but they live in pataskala so I doubt I will anytime soon. I think last time we checked we were about 2% body fat. Now listen, those 20 girls wanted us to come to their party and fuck them all at once so I will be seeing you shortly to pick you up. :cool:

Excatly, I also think that you are a AG, (awesome guy) that has AH, (amazing hair). I would also like to say that I sexor DG's, (Dirty Girls) and that I will be TASATHSWLTRCIAF, (Taking A Shower And Then Having Sex With Lena The Russian Chic I Am Fucking). What do you think, should I PIITB?????

Listen, I hear you, but I'M TBWABADHIMLRRN - Too Busy Wearing A Bikini And Doing Handstands In My Living Room Right Now. Taking pics to post up later...

Listen John who are we kidding. You know me and you are totally ripped like the guy Hoblick posted. Being workout partners, I know how we look. I have pics but I need to go to my parents house to post them since they are on their computers, but they live in pataskala so I doubt I will anytime soon. I think last time we checked we were about 2% body fat. Now listen, those 20 girls wanted us to come to their party and fuck them all at once so I will be seeing you shortly to pick you up. :cool:

I didn't want to let that cat out of the bag, but, you went there, and I guess there's no taking it back.

People, look, we routinely flex on bitches in the gym wearing sweet Skidz pants and Panama Jack tee-shirts (rolled up, of course) and capping if off with a pair of Oakley shades, propped up perfectly on baseball caps (worn backward, of course). I'm putting on my Groveport varsity letterman jacket now and will be waiting outside for the pickup.