The can't sleep thread.

thorne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you, 2 Valerian Root and 1 Melatonin at 7pm like I said in your thread a few weeks ago. Stay off the computer 1hr prior to be bed time too.

Give it 3 days tops if your body doesn't respond at first. You'll know when it's working as within 1hr, you'll be tired and find it hard to resist sleeping.

Then delete every other post relating to alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, and any other medication. They are all considered drugs. Especially since, the medicine of choice does help medically in certain aspects, including sleep problems.

The point being that you suggested an illegal substance. Despite your opinion on its legality(I'm in the same boat as you), you still condoned an illegal offense on a public forum.

The point being that you suggested an illegal substance. Despite your opinion on its legality(I'm in the same boat as you), you still condoned an illegal offense on a public forum.

I feel it but whoever deleted it could have just said we don't condone the discussion of this... instead of a keep that shit out of here kind of thing.

I feel it but whoever deleted it could have just said we don't condone the discussion of this... instead of a keep that shit out of here kind of thing.

I think the term is "clarity" and it was done to achieve it.

CR = thick skin or :gtfo:

The clarity was not there. Clarity is, "We do not condone ILLEGAL drugs on this board."

I'm done thread jacking.

"This isn't a fucking drug board, keep that shit off here. "

hmmmm....pretty clear to me....and it lives up to the thick-skin comment I mentioned. if you want sugar coating, go to Dunkin Donuts.

Hmm. Don't know what was posted, but want to ask...

So, is this really a no drug board or just a no illegal drugs board?

Fuck you, Christian. Quit playing devil's advocate or ban! :mad:

Seriously, this comment was only to bust Mike's chops. ;) My first one. Not my second one... not this one, either. Obviously. :D

I'm telling you, 2 Valerian Root and 1 Melatonin at 7pm like I said in your thread a few weeks ago. Stay off the computer 1hr prior to be bed time too.

Do you have to buy this at a certain place like the Raisin Rack or can I pick it up at Meijer or a Kroger?

Hmm. Don't know what was posted, but want to ask...

So, is this really a no drug board or just a no illegal drugs board?

Sorry, I just now remembered about this thread.

illegal drugs = drugs

legal drugs = meds

he was talking about drugs (illegal drugs) and there is no place for that here.

Do you have to buy this at a certain place like the Raisin Rack or can I pick it up at Meijer or a Kroger?

nope.....not sure what Meijer's selection is, but Kroger usually has buy one get one free on certain brands. It's all cheap in price though....under $5-7 bottle for either one.