My* New Toy (Thanks IPS & Andy)

Lustalbert

Not the best shots in the world, I am not a profesional photographer.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/lustalbert/HPIM2817.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/lustalbert/HPIM2818.jpg

Basicly stock, 344 @ the wheels

I had IPS do the shifter and drop in a new T stat, love how the new shiter feels like it is actuallty attached to the transmission now.

Andy detailed it, night and day differance. If only he could do that to my truck.

*By mine, I mean the wife gets to drive it, I get to pay for it and wash it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is also looking forward to the day I get her a CTS-V.

Nice thing is the 1st gens, even with their problems, are still awesome cars and getting much cheaper now that the 09's are making their way onto the scene.

Will probably get one used next year...

Very, very nice. Add a little chrome to accent it and perhaps lose the stripe and it's perfect :thumbup: Some women look at wedding rings and perhaps hers is very nice I don't know...but in terms of cars, her friends will know she's being well taken care of :) Sharp color. I too don't recall seeing CTS-V's other than black or Silver.

Tires are the same size front and back, just the camera angle makes it look off.

I have been to the FAQ before I bought so I knew what bugs to look for. Some interesting stuff on there, and a few well worth while tricks.

As far as the color, IIRC the production was less than 10% in the red. She loves the pin stripe, so no plans to change that.

lol, she's learning how to drive a stick shift w/ a cts-v. That doesn't sound safe at all for her and for surrounding drivers

I supervise her while driving. She is not alowed to drive it unless I am there. :nod:

She isnt doing bad, just working on that clutch feel.