Anybody else enjoying the stock market nose dive???

Casper

so what if i was expecting a few thousand bucks in the next month or two that really has nothing to go towards? just going to be extra money to sit in my account.

Start doing your research. Playing simply off how the market will act isn't a sound method to invest. You should look at how a company will grow and not how the market will grow. My $0.02

Start doing your research. Playing simply off how the market will act isn't a sound method to invest. You should look at how a company will grow and not how the market will grow. My $0.02

+1. The market in general is in bad shape but there are still companies doing great.

+1. The market in general is in bad shape but there are still companies doing great.

I just went to chipotle and bought a burrito and bowl for only $5.95 each. No more 6.30 or 6.40 or whatever it is. They seem to be doing ok :)

I'm actually kind of liking it. It's been a great opportunity to buy stocks dirt cheap. I just wanted it to last through December so I can pick up a buncha shares off of capital gains, and then it is free to recover. While it's low though, I'd recommend buying in with as much $$ as you can spare -- this should be $$ that would be long-term savings cash otherwise -- as someone else said, don't use money that's usually for monthly bills, etc.