Did Russia threaten war?

Chad is Dead

No, they have not threatened war. They threatened to deploy misses to places strategic to their interests (on their border with NATO states, potentially Latin America) in response to our missile shield being deployed in and for protection of those same NATO states and European allies. The shield is supposedly for protection from a missile attack from a rouge nation(s) (Iran, North Korea).

Someone at work told me that Russia threatened war on us when Obama was elected president. I never heard anything about it and was wondering if it was true. Do other countries really want to go to war w/ us because our president has african american in him?

Sure they want to go to war with us, but they're not going to. I also guarantee its not because he's black, the typical russian may be racist, but not THAT racist

Russia and the US have been arguing over a fucking piece of ice as well. I dont know the entire story but Russia sent a sub with their flag on it into some piece of land in the artic. America says we own it blah blah blah....

Who doesn't hate America honestly. Just hardly any of them have the balls to play with us

Russia and the US have been arguing over a fucking piece of ice as well. I dont know the entire story but Russia sent a sub with their flag on it into some piece of land in the artic. America says we own it blah blah blah....

Who doesn't hate America honestly. Just hardly any of them have the balls to play with us

The "piece of ice" you're referring to is the North Pole. American and Canada have been there researching for years. Because of the ice melt, Russia has sent subs (and are planning more) trying to place a flag on the actual land underneath the ice, claiming it their land.