2 Bike Trailor

Random Negro

does anyone have one i can use...

or in the future possibly buy. i need to borrow it when i go down to georgia for a tournament. (DDR)

the tournament is the week before bike week in daytona if you know anyone who has/ or would be willing to let me borrow it for that weekend i'd be greatly appreciative.

let me know.

i've got a 2000 honda passport... would i be able to haul it?

i have offical uhaul hitch and so forth.

Nope that trailer is ment to be towed by a F250 or 2500 series truck at minimum. your passport will struggle with just the wt. of the trailer. Your trans. will be shot going up and down the hills of Tenn and Ky. You need a trailer that is somewhere around 500-1000 pounds. If you have about 3-4 hundred bucks go over the TSC and pick one up.

doesn't matter your truck's towing compacity is 4500lbs. Trust me I have to tow things all the time and my company just got audited by dot so I just had to review all kinds of towing specs and if that trailer is anything like what we have in our yard, its over kill cause it more suited to haul ur truck rather than be pulled by your truck.

http://www.theautochannel.com/vehicles/new/reviews/1998/solo9837.html

Edited by nochknstrps

The trailer is deff heavy duty. It doesnt even really need a front jack because of its size the 2 axles hold all the weight of the trailer. It is 6'X8 and way heavy duty. My buddy tows it all the time with his little civic to haul wood. I bet you will be fine with your car,but just dont try to push it up them there hills of ky/tenn lol. PM'd u back