NEW PRICE!!! 98 Camaro Z28 M6

Big A

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car wont blow up cause im not spraying it. scott get that cam out of your car so i can steal it from you. thanks andrew it was fun playing phone tag today. and zach, enjoy that title for now, its coming down soon.

car wont blow up cause im not spraying it. scott get that cam out of your car so i can steal it from you. thanks andrew it was fun playing phone tag today. and zach, enjoy that title for now, its coming down soon.

Yeah you're gonna need a cam if you want it to be any type of competition Phillip. Because bolt on for bolt on I would walk you. True story. Ask Ben, Eric and that one kid that had that black 398wrhp t/a.

Yeah you're gonna need a cam if you want it to be any type of competition Phillip. Because bolt on for bolt on I would walk you. True story. Ask Ben, Eric and that one kid that had that black 398wrhp t/a.

zach your car runs very good and it may still have beat me, but i had a 230 passenger and full n2o bottle. could be wrong but that might make up the 1.5 car? hence my wanting a rematch ;)

Your going to have to make it out to the track so I can take that title out of your sig.

zach your doing alot of name dropping of people you beat. your bolt on car is as good as its going to be. im going to own your ass this spring, summer, and fall. and i want to take this t/a on this summer as well. chad, F the track, im not breaking my t56 this year

Guest tbutera2112
zach your doing alot of name dropping of people you beat. your bolt on car is as good as its going to be. im going to own your ass this spring, summer, and fall. and i want to take this t/a on this summer as well. chad, F the track, im not breaking my t56 this year

:confused: forza racing then?

I would be more worried about your 10 bolt homie...

The t-56 transmissons are gravy. It's just our lame clutch hydrualics that make it impossible to hit gears sometimes thus causing the t-56 to wear down quicker. I highly suggest an adjustable clutch master cylinder from Tick performance. I just bought mine from the group buy over at ls1tech :)

and you talk a lot of shit about a car you have only took a test drive in. :gtfo: Hope your ready for some real world truth once you get walked by a black ss... fuck I have high hopes that even Paul will have a few wins over you.

The t-56 transmissons are gravy. It's just our lame clutch hydrualics that make it impossible to hit gears sometimes thus causing the t-56 to wear down quicker. I highly suggest an adjustable clutch master cylinder from Tick performance. I just bought mine from the group buy over at ls1tech :)

and you talk a lot of shit about a car you have only took a test drive in. :gtfo: Hope your ready for some real world truth once you get walked by a black ss... fuck I have high hopes that even Paul will have a few wins over you.

kee kee :popcorn:

QFT, fuck your guy's T-56s, just think how you'll all feel getting walked by my A4.:eek:

Guest Removed

:gtfo:

crawl back under your rock till you can beat pauls peon

I highly suggest an adjustable clutch master cylinder from Tick performance. I just bought mine from the group buy over at ls1tech :)

I believe i have one of these for sale too phil or you could just buy all my clutch stuff and not have to worry about anything. ;)

Come with me if you want to live. :D

NO BULLSHIT TRUE STORY! I was at Mcdonalds on tussing/brice rd today for lunch, there's a retarded guy that works there and his name is "scott"(no bullshit) he started talking to me about arnold and the terminator, he was moping the floor saying: come with me if you want to live(in that retarded way he talks) and laughed every time he said it.....so thanks for the lunch flashback "SCOTT" :lol:

NO BULLSHIT TRUE STORY! I was at Mcdonalds on tussing/brice rd today for lunch, there's a retarded guy that works there and his name is "scott"(no bullshit) he started talking to me about arnold and the terminator, he was moping the floor saying: come with me if you want to live(in that retarded way he talks) and laughed every time he said it.....so thanks for the lunch flashback "SCOTT" :lol:

:lol: Wow so much I want to say here but can't stop laughing. WoW!

:lol: i know who your talking about!! He's worked there forever!!