New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. i ran 11.5's making 420whp....almost two hundred less than i make now.so lets race come spring.

2.Are you the same faggot that did a burn out in the discount tire parking lot on sawmill?cuz it was definately a burnt orange rsx...this was months ago?

Im logging in and out im not even reading everyone's posts but all i see are yawns :popcorn:

Oh noez only a 1000hp vette can beat me BWAHJAHAHAHAHAH!! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Just another gay dyno queen in my rearview... As a matter of fact you get in free to the first track rental next year

*This is the part where you start making excuses

Why ban when you can send them running away with their tails between their legs...

Your bitch card has been pulled. Have a good night sir.

yawwwn...all i have to say is if your running low 11's come see me, as for the 12.88 sec srt...shitty.

Me and my "crew" are gonna come fuck you up first this spring.

We got roll cars dig cars what ever you want.

Since your car is so ill nasty sick how bout in the spring you run my 7? at the track of course since you want low 11s

He declined a race with every car on here, he declined a race with my s10, he declined a race with my friend's turbo RSX. Honestly I don't think he'll race anyone.

Obviously he's scared, and I'm guessing his shitbox couldn't even hit 13's