New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

yea second gear is back, whoa so scared your gonna ban me from your website?!?! whatever am i to do??? Hahaha.

actually if you didnt suffer from cranial-rectitis(sp?) you'd realise that you dont have much potential, you came to us and wanted us to change(join facebook or whatnot) just to see the pics of you car, which you were to lazy to put on a fileshare website. there are even directions on how to make a good intro. people are just gonna flame you, for fun.

heres a good intro

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58505

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea second gear is back, whoa so scared your gonna ban me from your website?!?! whatever am i to do??? Hahaha.

Oh noez only a 1000hp vette can beat me BWAHJAHAHAHAHAH!! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Just another gay dyno queen in my rearview... As a matter of fact you get in free to the first track rental next year

*This is the part where you start making excuses

My friend is sitting right here, he told me he will race you anytime for any amount of money.

Also, my s10 will whoop anything you got. Lets race for pinks. Wal Mart at midnight, be there. That is, if you're MAN enough.

My friend is sitting right here, he told me he will race you anytime for any amount of money.

Also, my s10 will whoop anything you got. Lets race for pinks. Wal Mart at midnight, be there. That is, if you're MAN enough.

Quoting again in case you missed it

how about you stop riding your friends nutz and get a car yourself that's worth racing.

You are BY FAR, one of the MOST failing noobs of all time.

Once you get you head out of your mommy's asshole and see the light, you might get a fucking clue.

I hate fucking noobs that are ignorant pieces of shit.

:gtfo:

KillJoy

You are BY FAR, one of the MOST failing noobs of all time.

Once you get you head out of your mommy's asshole and see the light, you might get a fucking clue.

I hate fucking noobs that are ignorant pieces of shit.

:gtfo:

KillJoy

I agree... now he is Banned.

:D

KillJoy