New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you get that popcorn outta your mouth and lock in a race.

I just offered you a race and your sitting there like your shit dont stink.

So whats it gonna be?

"I could be getting hustled here but fuck it"

I even offered him free entry to a track rental so that he didnt have to pay to be embarrassed..

Lol hey Ryan...this was more fun then i thought!

Hey Ryan this was so much fun. I got called out and people posted really mean things and it was like so totally uber cool!!!! I will have to start making a new ricer thread every week. Thanks for letting me know about this place.. Kisses!

Hey Ryan this was so much fun. I got called out and people posted really mean things and it was like so totally uber cool!!!! I will have to start making a new ricer thread every week. Thanks for letting me know about this place.. Kisses!

Ban x2???

:confused:

KillJoy

thats prob a good idea! :lol: But hopefully u can join the list of losing to me and zach in beerpong :)

If you guys want me to bring my secret weapon...idk if it would be possible for you guys to beat me. All I ask for is a decent partner...sorry Amanda, but she just wasn't cutting it haha.

He knew about this place long before he ever knew I was on it.

LOL, one of "those" trips huh

I almost made the leap to buy a full set of gauges "RPM MPH shift light and fuel" But I dragged myself out with mls head gaskets arp head studs rockers and a free jegs sticker.....

YO RSX dude.

Is this yours?

http://www.wickedbodies.net/VDC-pics/vertical%20doors-%2002-04%20rsx.jpg