New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you unban this troll? He's full of shit just trying to fuck with everyone.

I vote to lock, ban, and forget.

Agreed. It was fun fucking with him at first, but ended up being a big letdown. Dude is boring, I've lost interest in this thread

Oh an I've still waiting on time sheets dyno sheets scanned in or video cause right now u sould like ur typical right box oh I've got eleventitybillion horsepower... an no one can beat me everrrrrrr!

*cough*page 3*cough*

Isn't so spectacular...

I almost made the leap to buy a full set of gauges "RPM MPH shift light and fuel" But I dragged myself out with mls head gaskets arp head studs rockers and a free jegs sticker.....

YO RSX dude.

Is this yours?

http://www.wickedbodies.net/VDC-pics/vertical%20doors-%2002-04%20rsx.jpg

Go back and pick up 6 60# Motron injectors for me

<3

The place is literally 2 mins from my place on Campus, My race car funds are diminished or I would.

You would incurr a handling fee of 2% for delivery. But if I run into RSX boy it would be free cause I would race him to your place only to find that my truck is faster then you could teach him where the short north is and he would be happy for ever.

BTW did anyone notice there are no picks of his setup, He cannot post pictures and he has shitty ass tires on his car that are not gonna run nor stick to an 11 sec pass?

You fail dude.

Go back and pick up 6 60# Motron injectors for me

<3