New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

Guest TurboRSX

Hey everyone im new to columbus and im looking to join the local scene. As soon as i figure out how to post some pics i will but i have a 550whp RSX type S that im hopin test out here in columbus and see what the local competition has to offer. just figured out pics...links below.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=921005&id=700573092

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone im new to columbus and im looking to join the local scene. As soon as i figure out how to post some pics i will but i have a 550whp RSX type S that im hopin test out here in columbus and see what the local competition has to offer. just figured out pics...links below.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=921005&id=700573092

Why did you take off the turbo badge in the rear??? :cool:

Guest TurboRSX
Im good on the pics, this doesnt seem like a good website to post pics on when i just got registered and i have people already comin at me for no reason. Im no on here to prove anything i just got on here so i dont miss the local meets.

Because it didnt make sense with the car, meaning i wanted it to be a sleeper and the turbo badge just didnt work out with that concept.

So you put it on when it was n/a then took it off when you slapped a turbo on it? I don't remember the badge being on it when it was still at the dealership. Oh well welcome anyways. And good numbers on the dyno.

Im good on the pics, this doesnt seem like a good website to post pics on when i just got registered and i have people already comin at me for no reason. Im no on here to prove anything i just got on here so i dont miss the local meets.

we are meeting in the walmart parking lot as we speak.

Guest TurboRSX
Lol well when it was at the dealership it was completely stock, i jumped the gun and put the turbo badge on there because i knew in less then a month it was going to be turbo'd, the only body work i did was putting the Type R spoiler on the back.