New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off noob, it's a damn rule, dipshit.

You need to settle the fuck down, son. He knows SW - he just doesn't know that he lives in Texas, not California.

How do you think he got those player ass wheels on his shit box? You know he didn't pay for them. It was all SW.

I call BS.

But for technical-content. The RSX-S is actually a quality-built car that is surprisingly fun. It is good in the snow, twisty roads, and decent at rolling acceleration. At 6-8K RPM it actually feels like a mild v8.

But with that said, my wife's is bone stock and it has torque steer so badly with just 200 fwhp it blows for hard acceleration-not to mention the drivetrain crushing wheelhop that makes quick shifting russian roulette.

It is actually a nice handling car however and we had a lot of fun with it at the autox school-

If this is legit I would like to see it in action but I have my doubts like the rest of you.

I call BS.

But for technical-content. The RSX-S is actually a quality-built car that is surprisingly fun. It is good in the snow, twisty roads, and decent at rolling acceleration. At 6-8K RPM it actually feels like a mild v8.

But with that said, my wife's is bone stock and it has torque steer so badly with just 200 fwhp it blows for hard acceleration-not to mention the drivetrain crushing wheelhop that makes quick shifting russian roulette.

It is actually a nice handling car however and we had a lot of fun with it at the autox school-

If this is legit I would like to see it in action but I have my doubts like the rest of you.

Unfortunately...lol...it is legit. Idk how legit the 550whp is, but it's got at least 430whp...that's all I'm going to say.

Question though, how did your wifes car get 200fwhp? If you didn't do motor mounts (and thus fix the wheel hop), then the car doesn't have a header. And without a header it would be damn near impossible to get 200fwhp on that car. I had one that did in fact have about 200whp, and I had almost no semblance of torque steer...

Unfortunately...lol...it is legit. Idk how legit the 550whp is, but it's got at least 430whp...that's all I'm going to say.

Question though, how did your wifes car get 200fwhp? If you didn't do motor mounts (and thus fix the wheel hop), then the car doesn't have a header. And without a header it would be damn near impossible to get 200fwhp on that car. I had one that did in fact have about 200whp, and I had almost no semblance of torque steer...

Acura's have 0% drivetrain loss..you didn't know ?

I swear I see the kid 3 times a day and he has three garuntees:

1. To have his hood up with a flat billed hat

2. Leave it in first until it almost readlines

3. Be sitting in his car like he is driving at the track giving it his all aka one arm straight locked on the wheel and the other on the shifter.

I swear I see the kid 3 times a day and he has three garuntees:

1. To have his hood up with a flat billed hat

2. Leave it in first until it almost readlines

3. Be sitting in his car like he is driving at the track giving it his all aka one arm straight locked on the wheel and the other on the shifter.

Well...He doesn't have second gear...and with a 3" turbo back, and no torque...he kinda has to do that hahahahaha....wow...too late to be posting...

fwhp = flywheel horsepower and that is how they are equipped bone stock. What motor mounts are you putting in to fix the wheel hop? And are you changing the transaxle mount bushings to match?