New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that really escalated quickly, i mean, that really got out of hand.

I'm pissed i read all 10 pages only to find out he got banned again and i couldn't get in on this. Even though it looks like it wouldn't have gone anywhere.

fuck that fag tho, better that he's gone

Yeah it started out fun then got real boring cause he is gay and wouldnt respond

he has shitty ass tires on his car that are not gonna run nor stick to an 11 sec pass?

You fail dude.

Exactly why I stepped up my turd...

Its like ur vw (in no way am I doggin it) but 460+hp fwd u ran 13.xx when u finally put some drag radials on yea u rana 12.5x which is bad ass.

But 550fwhp sucks on a car that's not build to dig so he might have a nasty roll car but I'm sure it sucks from a dig

shanton just wax him in the quarter an then drag his shit in the vw

/thread

Now that made me laugh...

Good Question. I dunno but It seems like most of those guys are MOPAR FOREVER.

Shit I asked for a march alternator/AC delete bracket and the guy looked at me like I was asking about nuclear physics.

But I like the place they always got what I need.

does Jegs even sell fuel injectors?

I don't think they'd know what to do with one

Exactly why I stepped up my turd...

Its like ur vw (in no way am I doggin it) but 460+hp fwd u ran 13.xx when u finally put some drag radials on yea u rana 12.5x which is bad ass.

But 550fwhp sucks on a car that's not build to dig so he might have a nasty roll car but I'm sure it sucks from a dig

shanton just wax him in the quarter an then drag his shit in the vw

/thread

I think the dude is gone, Fuck it. VW is slowsauce tell everyone......;)

Lets thread jack and post pics of ....... ducks in here Ill go first.

http://www.epromos.com/productimg/8822402S.jpg

Now that made me laugh...

Good Question. I dunno but It seems like most of those guys are MOPAR FOREVER.

Shit I asked for a march alternator/AC delete bracket and the guy looked at me like I was asking about nuclear physics.

But I like the place they always got what I need.

You musta went to 11th lol

I banned him again. If anybody wants to unban this troll just to watch him get you all riled again so he can eat popcorn, have at it.

Not worth it if he's not responding. I just wanted to see if he would have the balls to accept any of our offers.

He failed, and I apologize to anyone that didnt get a change to send another gay newb over to OC

Hey everyone im new to columbus and im looking to join the local scene. As soon as i figure out how to post some pics i will but i have a 550whp RSX type S that im hopin test out here in columbus and see what the local competition has to offer. just figured out pics...links below.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=921005&id=700573092

Show me your tits.

Your a chick right? Well you DO drive a RSX....

If you guys want me to bring my secret weapon...idk if it would be possible for you guys to beat me. All I ask for is a decent partner...sorry Amanda, but she just wasn't cutting it haha.

haha i kno!!! i don't think i'm ever drinking that much again, so maybe i'll be a lil better! or maybe not lol