Bet this isn't on the ASE test..

Draco-REX

too funny! I just go the oil changed in our van and they were sweeping up dog food in the bay. I asked what that was from and they said the guy next to me had a ton of it clogging up his air intake.

same deal, mice or something making a nest and stealing the dog food!

Fuck mice ate completely through my brand new canvas in my camper. Several areas just totally fucked it up. Fuck squirrels as well a few years back I had one eat through a wiring harness in my van that was as big as my fist. It was a pain repairing all those wires. BB gun took care of the problem.

My buddy saw a mouse in our shop the other night. Said shop being where he stores his '91 M3. He did not take the sighting very well. Fairly certain rounds-down-range would have occured if he was armed.

Fortunately said mouse hightailed out after about 10 minutes of being chased and stomped at by the freaked Bavarian owner.

Well thats pretty neato. Ive never seen shit stored in a bell housing before. We have had a nest of live baby gerbils in an air filter box before. And one time we had to tear the dash out of a van because a mouse had packed all the a/c vent tubing with food and shit, and I guess it couldnt get back out because we found its dead little body in there too.

Seriously, how lazy can she be to spend $242 to have Walnuts removed from the engine bay and a towing fee vs. spending 1/2 hour removing them herself.

You don't exactly need to know ANYTHING about cars to know the difference between a nut and a car part. Remove the nuts, problem solved.

Seriously, how lazy can SHE be to spend $242 to have Walnuts removed from the engine bay and a towing fee vs. spending 1/2 hour removing them herself.

You don't exactly need to know ANYTHING about cars to know the difference between a nut and a car part. Remove the nuts, problem solved.

See bold ^

+2 for cats

I know a lot of people on here can't stand cats, but they definitely keep the vermin count down. I had a mouse chew on a few things on my TA back in my apartment garage. Now that we have a house and three cats. No issues except cleaning dead rodent carcasses from time to time.