Your Mother...

Wonderboy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo momma's so fat, when she gets on the scale, it reads TO BE CONTINUED...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

yo momma so fat that she has smaller fat women in orbit around her.

yo momma so tall she did a backflip and kicked jesus in the chin.

yo house is so dirty that the cockroaches hold their winter olympics in your icebox.

yo momma is in jail for counterfieting food stamps.

yo momma got two left feet, thats why she always walks in a circle.

yo momma so ugly we gotta feed her with a slingshot.

yo momma so poor i saw her walkin down the street with three cockraoches singin "we are family!"

yo momma drives a willy-wonka tonka truck.

yo momma so short she can sit on the curb and dangle her feet.

ah, middle school....

one of the only ones that made me laugh in real life.. even though the majority of you guys are just copy pasting on yo momma websites

l remember that joke from dirty dozen's on in living color. I went to school the next day, almost got in a fight. The kid was embarrassed that everyone was laughing at him cuz I used that joke.