Any pizza place in town

Putty

That has that flat big slices like you see at carnivals and shit where there's like 6 diff kinds and you say "one slice of cheese please"....The Pizza like in "Along came polly" where he squeezed the grease off. I'll drive for it tonight....anyone?

Not MinuteMan either

Flying Pizza off Bethel road. They have a lunch special 2 slices and a soda for 4.50 These are big NY style slices so they will fill you up. Slice of cheese is like 2.50, only toppings on pizza sold by the slice is cheese, pep and mushroom though. Fucking shit is delicious, im tempted to go there right now.

Flying Pizza off Bethel road. They have a lunch special 2 slices and a soda for 4.50 These are big NY style slices so they will fill you up. Slice of cheese is like 2.50, only toppings on pizza sold by the slice is cheese, pep and mushroom though. Fucking shit is delicious, im tempted to go there right now.

Thanks...Possible dinner plan. Long drive home with it though

GOD YEAH!!!!!!

On campus is better, Do they have the pizza thrower dudes over there?

I always found Hound Dog's to be the tasty goodness.

It has been a long time, but I used to throw down on some Pepperoni, Extra Cheese, Spicy Sauce, Smokin' Joe's style on a very regular basis.

On topic though I don't think they do single-giant-slice-to-go, just whole pizzas.

I always found Hound Dog's to be the tasty goodness.

It has been a long time, but I used to throw down on some Pepperoni, Extra Cheese, Spicy Sauce, Smokin' Joe's style on a very regular basis.

On topic though I don't think they do single-giant-slice-to-go, just whole pizzas.

+1

We had some onion bacon fucking delicious mess one night and I have never consumed more pizza. This thread has inspired me to get pizza tonight. I'm thinkin' Kingy's. :cool:

Motherfuckers.... now I'm craving Hound Dogs.

Me three. They have some of the best nachos evar also.

The "only good when you're drunk" comment got me thinking of a place with terrible pizza, but open really late back in the day (4am I think). I just remembered the name of the place - Gumby's.

only pizza by the slice i know is fly pie on high or bethel.

hound dogs is very good too. smokin joes FTW. dont go if you have other plans though because the service is TERRIBLE. the awesome pizza makes up for it though.

seriously thats the only place ive ever not tipped a server at. fuck that lazy bitch.