Remington 870 Express Almost Brand New......

Prozac

Hello I Just Bought A Couple Of Guns And I Dont Really Need This One Since My Dad Has A Wingmaster 870 So I Only Shot This 12 Times So Its Still Like Brand New I Paid 399.99 For It Also Whoever Buys It Can Have The $30.00 Rebate You Have To Send In.. Gotta Be Atleast 21 Years Old And Have To Come With Me To Take It To The Gun Shop To Get It In Your Name. This Is A Very Good Gun For Hunting. Any More Info Just Ask.. Thanks...

$350.00 Also Dont Forget You Get The $30.00 Rebate..

You Can Be 18 To Own A Rifle Or Shotgun.

KillJoy

PS - Capitalizing The First Letter Of Each Word In Your Post Makes For Hard Reading.

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPS, IT GETS FORMATTED TO THAT

edit - oops, guess that filter doesn't work when you quote something

pretty sure you can buy this without the rifled barrel for 279 at walmart. maybe i'm wrong

Extra barrel on its own is something like $150 retail, which means this isn't a bad price

And I suggest reading the forum rules here:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19135

before you get yourself in trouble

Sorry For The Caps For Each Letter Just The Way I Type...

If You Can Only Have To Be 18 Sorry I Just Thought When I Bought It He Said 21 So if It's 18 Then Thats Fine... Its A Very Nice Gun No Trades... Thanks..

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55992

And please stop typing like that. Please.

there is no gun registration in ohio to be switched. you can write up a "i sold this to you" slip and have him sign it, but if you go to the gun shop hoping to get something switched, its gonna be a waste of time

..... and will cost $30-$50, if not more.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

why is everyone posting in this thread with pricing quotes :wtf: .....IMO, let the man sell his goods. let the buyer or interested party do the research for good deals and decide. ebay, craigs list, the internet in general gives them plenty of sources to fact-check but busting on his thread isn't helping him.

i wasn't trying to knock on his price if it came off that way. he's also got a rebate which will take it down to $320 w/ 2 barrels

cheapest ive seen a barrel online is $90 + shipping, so if you figure $220 after tax and the rebate from dicks, and drop $90-$110 bucks on a deer barrel, the price is not bad.

why is everyone posting in this thread with pricing quotes :wtf: .....IMO, let the man sell his goods. let the buyer or interested party do the research for good deals and decide. ebay, craigs list, the internet in general gives them plenty of sources to fact-check but busting on his thread isn't helping him.

LOL can't buy/sell guns on either of those sites