Fuck you Browns fans

kenny

By my math equation of Carson Palmer = New Boomer, we will have a superbowl ring next season.

Give it up already!! How long have Bengals fans been saying next year, next year, next year? What’s going to happen this offseason that hasn't happened the last 18? They’ve had 8 playoff appearances in 41 seasons…

cowboys all the way

Yeah all the way to the offseason.

Give it up already!! How long have Bengals fans been saying next year, next year, next year? What’s going to happen this offseason that hasn't happened the last 18? They’ve had 8 playoff appearances in 41 seasons…

The same thing I hope for every year; someone shooting Mike Brown in the face.

http://r6-forumz.com/images/smilies/fingersx.gif

i have been a bengals fan for 24 years now and i have always stood by one fact. you cant expect the bengals to be a great team until mike brown gives up authority. i bleed orange and black, but its just something i have come to understand. we will have great players come around every once in a while, but until brown gives it up we wont be great. and thus, we wait until next year. WHO DEY!

I fail to remember when the Browns ever played in the Superbowl, I believe the Bungles have done it twice. So if you are a browns fan puting down a Bengals fan about Playoffs. You are a moron.

Anyway, The lions are worse than both. So shut the fuck up. Christ they might as well be an expansion team next year. Many new players and coaches......

I guess I will have to root for my bandwagon team, Indy. Just to piss off Marc. :) I may even root for Baltimore. If they both make it to the AFC CHampionship game I may not know who to root for..... But Indy will beat the fuckin steelers right after they Beat SD by a last second FG. :)