Best Tint Place in Columbus

Kevin R.

Sure, I know there are a ton of threads on this. But, places change and the "guy" you all liked there may have left. So I want an update. :D

My brother is looking for somewhere to get his tint done on his new car.

So, what is the best place in Columbus to have it done? (Not necessarily best price)

Thanks all.

a to z tinting his name is Usef he is the best and good price. he is the brian turner of window tint

I remember this coming up in old threads. Does he still work there for sure?

Also, is he the one who does the tint or do you request him?

Sounds like it is a toss up between Yousef and Quality so I told him to just go for whoever offers a better price.

Kevin usef at a 2z window tint is hands down the best its just him he has his own shop. An he does all the tint. Will schdugel you in on short notice, an was the cheapest 150 did my srt4 my nissan 300 my 045 grand prix, 2 camaros a pontiac g5, my buddys impala the list goes on an on an all have had top notch service. 614 3741065 for his nextel or 8630094 for office #

What do these places normally charge for tinting say a 4 door car and then the price for a 2 door?

My brother and his Girlfriend live in NY and they are willing to come down for a week and undercut a lot of tint places just to make some money (upstate NY is shitty right now for tinting) and I'm looking for a general idea of how much peeps are charging.

What do these places normally charge for tinting say a 4 door car and then the price for a 2 door?

My brother and his Girlfriend live in NY and they are willing to come down for a week and undercut a lot of tint places just to make some money (upstate NY is shitty right now for tinting) and I'm looking for a general idea of how much peeps are charging.

I know my car was right around $200, its 2 door, but its pretty big for a 2 door, it was $40 or so more than my friend's 2 door civic. That was at quality. Its also $40 more if you want the strip at the top of the windshield.

Guest 614Streets
Heres another recommendation for Yousef the palestinian. I have his business card and contact information at the shop. He did my s10 about 7 years ago , and recently did work for my brother. He's good.

I had my current S10, my old S10, and my old GTP all done at Quality. It was $129 for my trucks (both standard cab) and I think it was $170 for my 2-door Grand Prix. IIRC most 4-doors are around $180.

I am very happy with the work Quality Window Tint has done each time. They have done a few of my friends' cars as well. Top notch

I think people are forgetting to mention what % their tint is and what the options are at each specific place. I know at Ziebart you can choose from 50, 35 and 17%. I've already decided that for my next car, I'm going darker than 35/17. Thinking like 3% lol.

I think people are forgetting to mention what % their tint is and what the options are at each specific place. I know at Ziebart you can choose from 50, 35 and 17%. I've already decided that for my next car, I'm going darker than 35/17. Thinking like 3% lol.

and you live in westerville? you're an idiot. i got pulled over in westerville for tint, and tint only. i was actually going 2mph under the limit because i was tired coming home from 4th of july fireworks. that was with 18% tint

Guest Removed

they want 200 or so just to do the 3 windows in my super duty, but would do a 5 window hatch for 150....or so i have been told so far :rolleyes:

and you live in westerville? you're an idiot. i got pulled over in westerville for tint, and tint only. i was actually going 2mph under the limit because i was tired coming home from 4th of july fireworks. that was with 18% tint

I've never had problems here or anywhere. Not even a second glance from cops driving by? :confused: