FS/FT Pocket Bike

Ahmadi6490

I have too many projects laying around. The fairings are in great shape, ill have pics up tonight. It's a 50cc, tires seem to be in great condition, they still have the nubs on them and they hold air very well. Im not sure if the engine runs, if it doesn't it'll be a very very easy swap. Frame is good no rust. This is the perfect small winter project. I'm looking to pickup something in trade or i'll sell it for $50.

-Thanks

I have too many projects laying around. The fairings are in great shape, ill have pics up tonight. It's a 50cc, tires seem to be in great condition, they still have the nubs on them and they hold air very well. Im not sure if the engine runs, if it doesn't it'll be a very very easy swap. Frame is good no rust. This is the perfect small winter project. I'm looking to pickup something in trade or i'll sell it for $50.

-Thanks

VERY interested depending on pics.

i had one exactaly like this but full faring.. im 90% sure i know whats wrg with it...theres a o ring in the fuel line that melts from the extreme heat just replace that an wala its fixed....but problem is that oring goes out easily every 8 hours of riding so stock up on them. fun bikes though good luck

I'm picking it up tomorrow evening.

Nice man hey I might still have na extra set of farings an a stock exhaust ill let u know if I can find it, but if u can't get it to start check that fuel o ring that I was saying it melts an clogs the fuel line lol

Alfy quit selling broke shit ... haha btw thanks again for the totaled srt4 .

Anthony call me if u need help wityh this.

Waking up early on a Sunday, driving across town and back, and finding out the seller isn't even fucking home nor answering his phone FTL.

ahh quit being grumpy hes a good seller did you call beffore you went over there? nooo! lol