Ohio Evo shop

evogottago

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slowmotion

I'd recommend them to anyone. Nice batch of guys. They recently moved though bout 30 minutes north on 71 so Its a bit more of a drive for me at least compared to the airport.

Only issue I had was timeliness but when you see how busy they are your likely understand. I've had the Del Sol their twice for some major work and have been driving great ever since.

Ok, I'm fucking sick of looking for shops in ohio that are willing to work on my car. Idk what the turnoff is? You would think with as much power as it's already putting out there would be some shop that would be willing to put a few minor things on it and call it "built by them". I took my previous evo to Buschur, and after those two experiences I will sell my car before taking this one to them. I had an appointment at Mead Engineering to have the everything fixed. They told me they were relocating but would have the same number or i would be able to reach them by e mail, of course the number isn't in service any longer and they're not responding to e mails. I got a hold of Tym Switzer (Switzer Performance) who is a former buschur employee, he told me that they mainly work on porsche's but still take on the occasional evo. Now he refuses to get back in contact with me no matter how many times i e mail him. Anyone know any REPUTABLE places in ohio to take it? Here's the car... http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60301

Im calling bullshit, On Buschur racing. Sounds like you have an illigitameant setup on your behalf if buschur will not work on it.

First you say you want them to put parts on your car.

Then you want the car to be "Built by them" When they obviously did not build it in the first place.

If someone denies you that right that means your car is:

a. Not worthy

B. not built by them

C. May blow up cause what is done to it already and they do not want there name associated with someone elses work that could give them bad rep.

After all that you want Mead to fix "everything"

Well hell man if they dont have a shop or a number why would you keep tryin to get ahold of em? Whats that tell you about there customer service and or work?

You gotta pay to play. Talk to IPS or AMS.

You need more info as to whats wrong, what needs fixed, what you want put on and why you need your car to have a shop title?.

IPS and AMS are REPUTABLE you gotta pay to play. They will do you right ,unlesss your car is all fuckedup, then they will probally suggest to you to fix those problems befor you want more things installed.

Im calling bullshit, On Buschur racing. Sounds like you have an illigitameant setup on your behalf if buschur will not work on it.

First you say you want them to put parts on your car.

Then you want the car to be "Built by them" When they obviously did not build it in the first place.

If someone denies you that right that means your car is:

a. Not worthy

B. not built by them

C. May blow up cause what is done to it already and they do not want there name associated with someone elses work that could give them bad rep.

After all that you want Mead to fix "everything"

Well hell man if they dont have a shop or a number why would you keep tryin to get ahold of em? Whats that tell you about there customer service and or work?

You gotta pay to play. Talk to IPS or AMS.

You need more info as to whats wrong, what needs fixed, what you want put on and why you need your car to have a shop title?.

IPS and AMS are REPUTABLE you gotta pay to play. They will do you right ,unlesss your car is all fuckedup, then they will probally suggest to you to fix those problems befor you want more things installed.

first off i didn't say buschur wouldn't work on it I SAID i wont take this one there because they fucked up my last one. idc what you call, buschur is shit and there are tons of people that will agree with me.

Second none of the shops besides mead have seen or been told about my setup therefore they couldn't deny me based on that.

I know what is wrong with my car and what parts need put on. I don't need my car to have a shop title, i need someone who knows wtf they're doing. I would absolutely LOVE to take my car to AMS but it is too far away. And i have no problem paying to play, i was expecting to

first off i didn't say buschur wouldn't work on it I SAID i wont take this one there because they fucked up my last one. idc what you call, buschur is shit and there are tons of people that will agree with me.

Second none of the shops besides mead have seen or been told about my setup therefore they couldn't deny me based on that.

I know what is wrong with my car and what parts need put on. I don't need my car to have a shop title, i need someone who knows wtf they're doing. I would absolutely LOVE to take my car to AMS but it is too far away. And i have no problem paying to play, i was expecting to

Then u best bet would be to call ipsmotorsports man

Originally Posted by evogottago http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Ok, I'm fucking sick of looking for shops in ohio that are willing to work on my car. Idk what the turnoff is? You would think with as much power as it's already putting out there would be some shop that would be willing to put a few minor things on it and call it "built by them"

You FAIL.

and If you got money to play then take it to the best and fastest owner shop evo car in the world. AMS

I would never sacrifice distance for getting the job done right since you having a problem here in ohio. But I guess its a problem for you,

You say you want it done right but wont travel to do so, you say you have money but wont spend it?....

You FAIL.

and If you got money to play then take it to the best and fastest owner shop evo car in the world. AMS

I would never sacrifice distance for getting the job done right since you having a problem here in ohio. But I guess its a problem for you,

You say you want it done right but wont travel to do so, you say you have money but wont spend it?....

I wouldn't have a problem if i could drive the damn thing. But putting it on a flat bed clear to fucking chicago is a little expensive when it may need a piston on top of everything else. And yes there is money to fix it and i don't mind spending money to fix it but there IS a limit.

I wouldn't have a problem if i could drive the damn thing. But putting it on a flat bed clear to fucking chicago is a little expensive when it may need a piston on top of everything else. And yes there is money to fix it and i don't mind spending money to fix it but there IS a limit.

This coming from someone who has money makes me sit back and laugh.

So if it needs these major repairs wich = $$$$$$

How is it bad that you pay a chunck to have it shipped and paid for and done right?...

Holy fuck yo got more problems than you know how to handle if your car needs one piston.

WTF!

One piston.

Prolly needs a whole new motor and head.

Im so lost this thread is epic.

So you need one piston replaced?

this thread delivers.

im not an asshole but holy shit that comment just made this thread soar~