Ohio Evo shop

evogottago

Fuck dude calm down,at mead i was told i need a leakdown test to see if i'd need a new piston. I'm sorry i'm not a mechanic and don't know everything there is to know about motors.

OMG I am At a loss of words at the moment I will come back to this thread never.

WTF.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis, If you would like we have all the capabilites to meet your needs. AWD dyno, customization via out mandrel bender, cnc mill, lathe ect, or engine building. We will take care of you in a timely and very reasonable fashion.

Give me a call at 614-444-5884, my name is Brandon and if your in Dublin, you are only 15-20 minutes away!

Good luck

-Brandon

Travis is a good dude, He is not a mechanic.. which is why he was looking for help on his car!!! He has one of the last 2.4 rnr stroker moters they built, before they went under. This will be a very fast car once it is fixed. The leak down test was due to coolant and oil in the 3rd cyl. Bore scope showed both fluids and some signs of det.

Travis and to anyone else OUR PHONE IS SHUTOFF BECAUSE OF SERVER CHANGE, THE WEBSITE NOW SHOWS BRYONS CELL. I TRY MY BEST TO TAKE CARE OF EACH AND EVERY CUSTOMER, WE HAVE BEEN BUSY.. I TOLD TRAVIS THIS WHEN HE WAS HERE AND JUST CALLED HIM. My cell is 614 769 5588 Bryons is 323 1443. If anyone needs anything please call our cells we will have a new number next week.

i dont have too many mods done to my evo yet. just intake/turboback exhaust/springs. but in my experience buschur has not made me very happy. i have called them in the past to try to get information and reccomendations and they have not been very helpful. I have had great experiences with IPS. Brandon, Mike, and Jeff are great. they dont mind gettin on the phone and giving information, talking about plans, and giving recommendation. I will be taking my car to them in the next couple weeks to get the 60k service along with other goodies. Slowmotion has been good too. I took my first 240 there like 5 or 6 years ago when they were still on westerville road(VERY OLD SCHOOL!!!!) they helped me with the sr swap.

Ive dealt with all three shops in question with my DSM, never had any problem with Buschur, JROD was very very helpful with my first set of mods to my car, Ive bought parts from both Buschur and IPS, and have dealt the with Meade guys I personally have nothing bad to say about all 3 shops

IPS Built my car I tuned it and I've got nothing but good things to say.

I would take it to IPS or Buschur . I sent you a PM with info about this.

IPS does great work.

I've herd and seen bad things from another shop here in columbus....

/Thread