What To Buy?

Wease

I've got some extra cash to blow, and I was curious to see what everyone thought I should do with it. Here are my options:

1. PS3 with a few games - I usually game with my PC, but they are starting to phase out some of my favorite games on the PC, and only offer them on a console. Like Madden, Force Unleashed, etc. I hear too may horror stories about the XBox360 and I have a few friends with PS3's that want me to get one.

2. Rims / Springs for the Cobra - I want some nice chrome rims and to lower the Cobra a bit.

3. Engine swap for the '86 GT - I've been kicking around the idea for a few years now about doing a Mountaineer 5.0 swap on my 1986 Mustang GT. I figured I'd better get one soon, before the "low mileage" ones are gone in a few years. The years for that motor were 95 - 01, so they are slowly going away from the junkyards. Swap in another cam, some headers, and it will be much more stout than the current near stock '86 engine I've got in it now.

Thoughts? :D

2.8H Kennebell and a Return Style Fuel System for the Cobra.

700RWHP or Bust

Are you donating to this fund? :lol:

FYI, part of that fund is to actually get my pulleys and tune done. So that's finally a done deal come March... :nod: