my dad passed away tonight....

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

he was 41...42 next month... he had a heart attack when he was 34, got 4 stints... he couldnt afford to buy all of his heart medication....he had another one today while shoveling snow at work and they could not get his heart started

he was in good shape physically, worked out every day at his job since he was a teenager, always doing tree work electrical work etc etc... it was caused by excessive drinking and smoking...

i think im just in shock right now...i cried a lot when i was in the trauma room with him...but now i just feel numb...i feel like i want to cry really bad but i cant...

i guess theres no real point to this post, but i needed to just tell somebody...me and my dad were really close...we didnt spend near enough time together as i would have liked... i talked to him this morning and the last words i said to him were i love you i will talk to you later....he was supposed to come over saturday and help me fix my seatbelt...i think thats when its going to hit me hard, when he doesnt show up on saturday...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow man i totally sry for the lose its hard to lose a parent i lost my mom when i was younger and my dad left when i was younger also so i understand what your going through. Its gonna be hard at first then get a lil better but you'll never really get over it. My regards go to you and your family

Guest tbutera2112
Wow man i totally sry for the lose its hard to lose a parent i lost my mom when i was younger and my dad left when i was younger also so i understand what your going through. Its gonna be hard at first then get a lil better but you'll never really get over it. My regards go to you and your family

thanks man... i just wish he would have been around to see me graduate, have kids, get married...have a life...i miss him so much...

My thoughts are with u and ur family. My dad about 6 months ago had a heart attack and he had 3 stents put in. doc said one was 100% blocked, and the others were all 90% and above. my mother in law & my grandpa also passed away from heart attacks/failure. its really rough.

E hug for ya!

Guest 614Streets

Such a young age. I know the feeling. :( Condolences to your family and call the cell if you need anything. 614 946 5424

he was 41...42 next month... he had a heart attack when he was 34, got 4 stints... he couldnt afford to buy all of his heart medication....he had another one today while shoveling snow at work and they could not get his heart started

he was in good shape physically, worked out every day at his job since he was a teenager, always doing tree work electrical work etc etc... it was caused by excessive drinking and smoking...

i think im just in shock right now...i cried a lot when i was in the trauma room with him...but now i just feel numb...i feel like i want to cry really bad but i cant...

i guess theres no real point to this post, but i needed to just tell somebody...me and my dad were really close...we didnt spend near enough time together as i would have liked... i talked to him this morning and the last words i said to him were i love you i will talk to you later....he was supposed to come over saturday and help me fix my seatbelt...i think thats when its going to hit me hard, when he doesnt show up on saturday...

\i wish i would have spent more time with him....

I try to talk to my parents everyday. You never know when when you are going to lose a loved one.

Sorry for your loss. I know it is hard right now. Just try to remember the good times and know he is now in a better place.

Guest tbutera2112

thanks... i wish i had more pics and videos and stuff... i just want to hear his voice one more time....but i dont have anything... all i got is this

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll112/tbutera2112/?action=view&current=CIMG0726.flv

thats him in the passenger seat, this is from a few months ago at an ohio 4x4 meet...

and heres the only recent pic i have of us, its from christmas eve afternoon

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0387.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
we joked around that since i cant afford insurance, he was going to trailer my car to the track days next year and i was going to drive his there so he could beat me down the strip... he would destroy me, but i still wanted to...i loved spending time with him...we talked everyday, but only saw each other once every week or two... he worked a lot and lives in sunbury...god i miss him...