How did Hamas get elected?

Science Abuse

SO sad, I can't fathom US military personnel having to shoot a child as they approach in war time, you never know. Christ I would be fucked for life if something like that would happen to me. Truthfully I don't think I could pull the trigger and most likely would endanger the people around me or I would end up dead. Props to anyone that has served and has faced any type of this situation whether it be a child or adult. I would never make it home alive if there was a draft and had to serve. The only situation I could function in this manner is on my home soil defending my family. Then I would be a maniac....

I cannot condemn or praise the actions because I have never been put in this situation and will not take a side. Because I have no idea what it is like there. I live in Westerville Ohio where a Bad thing that happens is my electricity or cable goes out for a half an hour or I get a speeding ticket.

I cannot condemn or praise the actions....

Did you read the radio transcript? There was no intication of a threat, quite the opposite. Go down the whole article, it's some sick shit:

Watchtower:

'It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward'

Operations room:

'Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?'

Watchtower:

'A girl of about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death'

A few minutes later, Iman is shot in the leg from one of the army posts.

The watchtower:

"I think that one of the positions took her out."

The company commander then moves in as Iman lies wounded.

Captain R:

"I and another soldier are going in a little nearer, forward, to confirm the kill ... Receive a situation report...... We fired and killed her ... I also confirmed the kill. Over."

Captain R (after killing the girl)

'Anything moving in the zone, even a three-year-old, needs to be killed'

Confimed kill: Witnesses described how the captain shot Iman twice in the head, walked away, turned back and fired a stream of bullets into her body. Doctors at Rafah's hospital said she had been shot at least 17 times.

Edited by Science Abuse

So Eric finds nothing wrong with Hamas firing rockets at CIVILIAN CITIES, but one retard going off the deep end and killing a girl justifies hatred against Israel?

BINGO. I think through history the Israelis have some justification.

So Eric finds nothing wrong with Hamas firing rockets at CIVILIAN CITIES, but one retard going off the deep end and killing a girl justifies hatred against Israel?

Did Eric say that he finds nothing wrong with firing rockets at civilian cities? Maybe it's from another thread and I missed it.

Also, using that example... How many civilians have we killed in the middle east in the last 8 years? Big wonder why everyone hates us.

Ewhystell, thats the kind of backwards-ass thinking that still has the world killing itself unecessarily. Why does there NEED to be war? Why do people NEED to kill others?