Sam1647545489

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

379616_10201479252843034_256328160_n.jpg

I remember seeing that mall being built.

I love hunting and fishing in Ashtabula, but outside of those activities, there is nothing else to do there, and the few remaining people that live there scare me. A rather stagnant gene pool in those parts.

would divorce

Pshhh. Unlike most men in this country, I actually love my wife.

2000 Yamaha Razz - $50 (Bothell, WA)

keywords: moped yamaha razz motorcycle glorious fantastic unicorn omg scooter 49cc 50cc

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3882592788

Posted: 2013-06-19, 9:27PM PDT

http://i.imgur.com/VSKKbf7.jpg

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/3882592788.html

I remember seeing that mall being built.

I love hunting and fishing in Ashtabula, but outside of those activities, there is nothing else to do there, and the few remaining people that live there scare me. A rather stagnant gene pool in those parts.

Pshhh. Unlike most men in this country, I actually love my wife.

I would think most of CR would fit in there. They laid off almost all the Sheriff officers in the county, I think only one or two vehicles for the whole county are in use. A judge there asked the citizens of Ashtrabula County to take up arms and watch out for yourselves and neighbors because response time was gonna suck. This was a year or two ago.

I would think most of CR would fit in there. They laid off almost all the Sheriff officers in the county, I think only one or two vehicles for the whole county are in use. A judge there asked the citizens of Ashtrabula County to take up arms and watch out for yourselves and neighbors because response time was gonna suck. This was a year or two ago.

Yeah, I remember reading an article about that a while back.

My parents, (who grew up there), told me back in their day, it was a booming place. Everyone came from all over OH for one of the many good factory jobs. Unfortunately, the only ashtabula I have really known is the one that looks like every other small OH town. You go downtown and it's like your on a set of the walking dead. It's creepy.

But, like I said before, some of the best hunting and fishing I have ever experienced in my 29's yrs on this earth have been up there too.

I think it will continue to go downhill though, especially when people my grandparent's age are gone. It's like all the kid's of the parent's that migrated there a few generations ago just don't leave...but it's not like it's a great place to live...