****A LOL Thread?****

Sam1647545489

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was leaving Plain City headed north when the oncoming car was bright lighting the shit out of me. Started flashing him and as he went by, I realized it was highway patrol. Take that, ya bastard! ;)

"Thanks for warning me about the deer up ahead, kind citizen"

yeah she'd totally get the fast ball

...followed by the screwball

the sinker

the riser

the slider

the curveball

closing with the shocker

No Palmball? Or Forkball? Split-finger? Knuckleball? What about a Slurve, or a 12-6 Changeup?

I think she'd definitely get my "long ball", and probably my "deep ball" as well.

I remember shit like this growing up.

that shows them actually out doing reporting which doesn't happen now......they just get their info from the web like the rest of us. The only difference is they don't know that a name like Sum Ting Wong isn't serious when talking about an Asiana flight going down.

that shows them actually out doing reporting which doesn't happen now......they just get their info from the web like the rest of us. The only difference is they don't know that a name like Sum Ting Wong isn't serious when talking about an Asiana flight going down.

You couldn't be more wrong. My brother-in-law and a few friends work in the news and all work really hard and countless hours traveling and retrieving information & footage for stories, not just logging onto Google.

You couldn't be more wrong. My brother-in-law and a few friends work in the news and all work really hard and countless hours traveling and retrieving information & footage for stories, not just logging onto Google.

All that hard work for incorrect/biased/misleading information? :dumb: