****A LOL Thread?****

Sam1647545489

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he's just being whiny because he took the internet too serious over a picture i posted.

Whiney? All I said was "too soon" when you posted a pic that mocked the Boston marathon. Regardless, you are a pussy for taking it down. A big fat, sloppy, creamed-up pussy that gets fucked. How do you like that? Pussy?

Pussy! Haha

Whiney? All I said was "too soon" when you posted a pic that mocked the Boston marathon. Regardless, you are a pussy for taking it down. A big fat, sloppy, creamed-up pussy that gets fucked. How do you like that? Pussy?

Pussy! Haha

It was a moderator that deleted your "too soon" and his pic......Not him

Pussy! Haha

Yes, dumb fuck. i magically got powers to not edit, but fully delete my post, as well as yours. Go choke on another dick.

• Confused 1

http://media.tumblr.com/82fa803875b3437bf598a0c87fff42ed/tumblr_inline_mkqsuefVZb1qawfnh.png

now that's some funny shit right there....people's ignorance never lets me down.

I walk into a gas station last week and overheard the counter girl talking to a guy. She said " I messed up earlier and didn't charge someone for gas....luckily I know their name but we don't have the internet here so I can't look up their phone number". The guy obviously said " look them up in the phone book" to which she replied "in the yellow pages??"

Here's your sign.

now that's some funny shit right there....people's ignorance never lets me down.

I walk into a gas station last week and overheard the counter girl talking to a guy. She said " I messed up earlier and didn't charge someone for gas....luckily I know their name but we don't have the internet here so I can't look up their phone number". The guy obviously said " look them up in the phone book" to which she replied "in the yellow pages??"

Here's your sign.

There's an Asian girl in my Chem lab that has me light her Bunsen burner because she doesn't know how.........:dumb:

There's an Asian girl in my Chem lab that has me light her Bunsen burner because she doesn't know how.........:dumb:

...and when you say 'light her bunsen burner' you mean.....

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/harry-finger.gif

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/22/11/731f76dd05eee09c04f5b8365f13770c-top-gun-high-five.gif

Here's your sign.

implying people still have house phones

implying cell phones are listed in the phone book

asshole

implying people still have house phones

implying cell phones are listed in the phone book

asshole

there was a study done just a couple years ago....that number was like 25% or so. I'm guessing she was being fucking retarded.....and evidently you are too since you think that's what she intended after the "yellow pages" comment. If you're going to be a little prick the least you can do is not be an ignorant little prick.

there was a study done just a couple years ago....that number was like 25% or so. I'm guessing she was being fucking retarded.....and evidently you are too since you think that's what she intended after the "yellow pages" comment. If you're going to be a little prick the least you can do is not be an ignorant little prick.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jqcrl6N91rzuempo1_250.jpg

Lets see some stats from this decade, plz.

Arguments, online, on CR, in the LOL thread, deserve the same merit Ice Cube(see House Guest the movie) gets in the Coors light commercials.

Now calm down and watch Stephen Colbert review the rollie eggmaster

http://rackjite.com/stephen-colbert-the-colon-ready-rollie-eggmaster-cooker/