What do you guys think of this car

SLOWLX

The 4 cylinder turbo engines and drivetrain are bullett proof. My 1990 Saab 9000 Turbo is still running around with 180,000+ miles on it according the the guy I sold it too.

I think $4,000 is too much for that car. I bought a 2004 Saab 9-5 AERO this summer for $14,500 with only 22,900 miles on it and it was still under the factor warranty.

Feff

I think that price is pretty reasonable, especially since it has had internal work done that would tell me that it has had some expensive maintenance work taken care of that you won't have to worry about for awhile.

I personally love how these cars pull, but again it is FWD. It pulls harder than a stock 1.8t, I can say that since I drive both 4 cyl. Saab turbos and 1.8t VW's/Audi's a lot. Lets face it, Saab's are under rated. I would be really interested to see how that car drives modified, you just don't see many on this side of the pond.

Would Buy

The 4 cylinder turbo engines and drivetrain are bullett proof. My 1990 Saab 9000 Turbo is still running around with 180,000+ miles on it according the the guy I sold it too.

I think $4,000 is too much for that car. I bought a 2004 Saab 9-5 AERO this summer for $14,500 with only 22,900 miles on it and it was still under the factor warranty.

Feff

Bullet proof, but known for head gasket problems. My buddy has a 9-3 and it's cost him $3k to fix.