Got into OSU!!!

ISpoolOldSchool

Congrats though

Dont fuck it up. Its worth missing a party here and there to graduate on time. I fucked around, took some time off and am doing the 6 year plan (total from start to finish including 1 1/3 years off and 3 major changes)

I am sure there are lots of people in similar situations as me, keep your head planted and go to class. Its cake if you do those things.

haha thanks guys. i know its not a big deal, but i chose this school over harvard (sounds dumb as hell right?) but im just real excited to be involved in their automotive engineering program there.

actually its not dumb! OSU is considered a Harvard like school that isnt ivy league so good choice i got in but couldnt get enough funds so i went to a tech school for auto tech

Congrats though

Dont fuck it up. Its worth missing a party here and there to graduate on time. I fucked around, took some time off and am doing the 6 year plan (total from start to finish including 1 1/3 years off and 3 major changes)

I am sure there are lots of people in similar situations as me, keep your head planted and go to class. Its cake if you do those things.

+1. I'm doing the 4.5-5 year plan. :cool:

Contact a financial advisor at OSU. Mine set me up for a loan that covers my last 2 years of school (I worked and paid off my first 3 years completely.)

actually its not dumb! OSU is considered a Harvard like school that isnt ivy league so good choice i got in but couldnt get enough funds so i went to a tech school for auto tech

A public ivy? I would go with one of the original public ivies, Miami (OH) being one that sticks out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Ivy

A public ivy? I would go with one of the original public ivies, Miami (OH) being one that sticks out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Ivy

I went to Miami last year...it sucked, soooooooooo many stuck up people. The school is great, but I could not deal with all the dbags there. So I transferred to Ohio State. I am actually in the mechanical engineering program at OSU now. Its definately not easy, you will have to study a lot.

I went to Miami last year...it sucked, soooooooooo many stuck up people. The school is great, but I could not deal with all the dbags there. So I transferred to Ohio State. I am actually in the mechanical engineering program at OSU now. Its definately not easy, you will have to study a lot.

Dbags can be found everywhere.