Returning this summer.....

Cordell

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, let me know if I can help you, Scott.

Thank you. I have gotten a few offers to help and look forward to using the car as an excuse to hang out with some of you. As anyone who has worked on things with me knows I just like people to talk to while I'm working. :D

Guest Removed
My votes for a direct port.

much better distribution, easyer to tune.

but at 1000 plus the install tho .

i have got pretty good at running those lines tho :D

are those cam bearings used?

Where'd you hear that? haha

and if you were serious, Mike said he gave them a light "de-burring". That's the first thing I called and asked him about when he dropped it off to me. hence why I thought it was funny you should ask.

Guest Removed
Where'd you hear that? haha

and if you were serious, Mike said he gave them a light "de-burring". That's the first thing I called and asked him about when he dropped it off to me. hence why I thought it was funny you should ask.

i am being serious.:o

they look like someone was hard on them on the install :p

maybe that why they need deburred

Everything has been pre-assembled. Tolerences couldn't be much better. The main and rod bearings are on the big side of factory specs, small side of high performance, which is right where I wanted them to be. End play, reluctor ring runout, and ring end gaps are all spot on. I have to give credit to Phillips Racing because everyting he did is working out perfect. Got everything cleaned up again, and started final assembly today. I guess I'll have to get some more money together and finish this thing.

• 2 weeks later...
caue 90% of cr is a bunch of internet talking homos who dont come out an race in any way. so on that note do you wana race right now huhuhu do ya?

ATV vs Ranger?

or

S10 vs Ranger the rematch?

no I don't really want to have a slug race.