New

awda4

Hey my name is Riley im 19 go to school in newark for civil engineering,I live in medina though. Im always on cleveland racing that's how i found out about this. I drive a b5 a4 quattro. Nothing special just a 2.8 30 valve dohc 5spd. I love audi's, im trying to find a clean 90 quattro. Me and 3 of my friends are putting together a grassroots 09 car. and yeah thats about it....
  • Upvote 3

I would find some pics on google of a car like yours in the time being. Pics are pretty much required.

A little more detail, and some pics would be great.

Audi/VW FTW

You might like our grassroots car its audi inline 5 stuff mc2 block and a 20v head:D

I was told to do this....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a5/Audi-A4-B5-1.jpg

pretty much looks like that except i have 15% windows all around and its lower and has the 2.8 rims and i dont have those headlights

You might like our grassroots car its audi inline 5 stuff mc2 block and a 20v head:D

pretty much looks like that except i have 15% windows all around and its lower and has the 2.8 rims and i dont have those headlights

So it's not like yours..........

lol

Looks just like this...........but completely different.

lol:rolleyes:

yeah it is im not going to find one with the same options thats lower with black windows on the internet that looks exactly the same

You could try to find one that has the same wheels, and pictures of the lights that are different lol.

You do have to get "accepted" into this site, its not open enrollment.

You could try to find one that has the same wheels, and pictures of the lights that are different lol.

You do have to get "accepted" into this site, its not open enrollment.

haha well im sorry my picture finding skills are not good enough, im sure it really knocks down my ability to do other things:wtf:

haha well im sorry my picture finding skills are not good enough, im sure it really knocks down my ability to do other things:wtf:

Well if the shoe fits...................

Anyway, how long have you had the B5? Miles? Swing wheels? Reliability of an older Audi without warranty? etc.

Well if the shoe fits...................

Anyway, how long have you had the B5? Miles? Swing wheels? Reliability of an older Audi without warranty? etc.

it has just under 140,000

Ive had it since last summer

its a very reliable car i have put 20k on it since september and it hasnt complained once.... all i have had to do is plugs/wires and a coolant temp sensor... the 5v engines are very reliable i have seen ones with 350k on them with just basic service work done

and i have these rims

http://catalog.thewheelwarehouse.com/images/AU79.jpg

• Upvote 1