So, do you come here often?

Guest Hal

Hi, my name is none of your business. I drive a car, an SUV, and another SUV. I'm only here to sell some stuff and meet a few Honda guys. I heard y'all are really friendly so hopefully I'll make some new friends.

How do you post pics on here?

Hi, my name is none of your business. I drive a car, an SUV, and another SUV. I'm only here to sell some stuff and meet a few Honda guys. I heard y'all are really friendly so hopefully I'll make some new friends.

Hondas are all total shit. You're such a loser.

Anyone stupid enough to buy another SUV after already having one is also stupid enough to think he could join a board such as this. You need to drive one into a lake, swim back to shore, drive the second one into the lake and drown.

We'll leave your Honda out of this so that your boyfriend will have something to drive to the bars so he can find another loser like you.

People like you are the reason we should close this board to membership beginning ..... say, the day after I joined.

This one's ready for the Banhammer.

:popcorn:

P.S. Beware the lettuce! ;)

Anyone stupid enough to buy another SUV after already having one is also stupid enough to think he could join a board such as this. You need to drive one into a lake, swim back to shore, drive the second one into the lake and drown.

We'll leave your Honda out of this so that your boyfriend will have something to drive to the bars so he can find another loser like you.

People like you are the reason we should close this board to membership beginning ..... say, the day after I joined.

Hey man, that was really uncalled for. I reported you to the administration.

This is a great book. +rep for posting it. :thumbup:

Hey man, I don't like unbaptized people in my threads. You're pretty much terrible, now go to eternal separation from God (that means Hell, champ).

** Do not reply!!!!!!!**

Our records indicate you recently filed a complaint against one or multiple members of Columbus Racing. The current turn around time is 3 years. Once your complaint is reviewed a decision will be made and you will be contacted via private message. Thank you for your patience and have a nice day.

FAIL. Even worse, you fail at failing

http://www.jonco48.com/blog/fail_20at_20failing.jpg

Post you're pics now you illiterate fuck. Nevermind, instead why don't you do the world a favor and wash your mouth out with buckshot.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D2s5woTPKs8/SFq4GG_jv6I/AAAAAAAAAno/u5pup4x5hRQ/s400/Fuck_You,_I%27m_an_Anteater.jpg

j/k :D

who the fuck post this

He buddy, I remember you!

The rest of you guys are really being rude. I thought this was a good introduction. I would be happy to post pics if someone will tell me how, I can't figure it out.

The Anteater picture if hilarious, I've never seen that one before.

Seriously guys, I heard this place was cool, you all are dicks.

Ray, lets meet up at slowmotion, maybe we can race!

I lol'ed I am sure u know how to read a sticky but then again if u went to public school I could be wrong

I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing, what's a "sticky"?

Hahahaha!

You reported ME? Where do we get these idiot newbs from? Did someone put a CR link on http://www.shitforbrains.com ? You got no idea who you're screwing with, newbie. I'll 40 roll my American iron against any of your vehicles, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. But I know you're just a keyboard warrior and you wouldn't have the guts to line up against my Buick. FYI it happens to be the fastest 1997 LeSabre 3800 Series II Vin K stock bottom end on the north side of Delaware. :eek: And so that you don't claim that I suckered you in, I'll tell you right now, it's not just any LeSabre, it's a LeSabre Custom :p

So either show up with some scrilla, riceboy, or STFU. http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/mula.jpg