Question for you racers about a 1-piece

mrmako777

i got my new gericke celtic suit today and i must say i am rather impressed with the build of this suit. its a tank! since this is my first 1 piece im curious to know if this thing is supposed to be tight on my genitalia when i stand up straight? it feels fine when i sit down and the length of the arms and legs seem to be good. it was difficult to get on but taking it off was a bitch!

i told you this son! they will be tight on your boys when your standing up, break the suit in, or take a shower with the suit on and wear it until its dry, it will ease up a bit.

i believe you man but you know how i am! if my jewels have to suffer i want EVERYONES jewels to suffer :lol:

brennan just texted me, and said he would like a picture to determine if it fits right in that area, just pm it to him

:eek:

A good suit is designed to be in the "attack position" or as you would be riding the bike aggressively while on the machine. Arms are articulated and the legs, as well. VERY uncomfortable when trying to stand straight up and down...

The nuggets hate race suits...:D