Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked for my face to be blurred, golly.

Its blurry to everyone but you. Since its your face you can see it but no one else can see it because its your face and not their face. If it was their face it would be blurry to you and clear to them because it would be their face and not your face. But since its your face you are the only one that can see it which is why its not blurry to you but is to everyone else.

Since the Big A thread got locked I would like to continue this discussion. As I stated before...

"you talk a lot of shit about a car you have only took a test drive in. :gtfo: Hope your ready for some real world truth once you get walked by a black ss... fuck I have high hopes that even Paul will have a few wins over you"

I would also like to put out that I will rematch Eric (99ta) since I pulled on him last year. He had a passenger last time so I guess we have to do it again :p

me and you rematch?

Sorry I cant make it. I have a racquetball tournament that week. You are so lucky too because I would have owned you! Anyways, I'm off to the strip club and afterwards I'm going to have sex with a woman.

you do to ? sweet wanna room with me:p

me and you rematch?

Loser takes all.

Sorry I cant make it. I have a racquetball tournament that week. You are so lucky too because I would have owned you! Anyways, I'm off to the strip club and afterwards I'm going to have sex with a woman.

hahahaha :bangbang: