Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

that im not doubting at all... but he never went as far as to get a loan...he just always said he was gonna buy it, never actually took any steps to do so

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54172

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56173

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57951

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61283

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59247

That is where my advice came from on this topic, just a few quick things.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but now someone has a loan, i guess to blow on what ever. but now said loan my not go thru with nothing to lean it against! :confused:do i know this for sure? no he may still get it..who knows.

I asked phil why he didnt need more info for the car and he said he was getting a personal loan not a car loan....

big a...did you give just2sweet a deposit? to show youre actually going to sign it over? give hime 400 bucks or something to hold onto so he knows youre serious...you cant really expect him to pay you and then you not sign over the car right away...oh nvm, yes you can...you wanted phil to pay and then wait another week for the title, yet you couldnt wait a week to get paid...just2sweet, goodluck with the car, hopefully he actually signs over the title, and if i were you ide be askin him for a deposit so you know he isnt just fucking you around

Get the fuck over it, your friend didn't get a car. Who cares? How many times did he tell Andrew he wanted to buy the car? He never acted on it until now. Andrew obviously wanted to sell the car. If someone had money to buy it, they should get it.

Guest tbutera2112
I asked phil why he didnt need more info for the car and he said he was getting a personal loan not a car loan....

it was a credit card type deal...i didnt understand exactly what he was telling me about how it came through...it wasnt an auto loan

Guest Removed

see i dont know that why i wasnt stating who got what. when you called asking for money, he said you wanted cash to hold it. i can feel that, but if the money is here tomorrow, what the big deal?

Guest tbutera2112
lol thats the first time ive seen hal posting about a subject and then ashley posting about it more harshly than him...i dont care if he got the car or not... as i stated a few pages ago, before any of this even happened... i dont care if he drives a civic, camaro, or yugo

Thanks, and I agree. I didn't get the cam with it, if I could have afforded to I would have. As of right now the car will be staying like it is for a while, which is fine, I'll just enjoy it how it is. Eventually down the road I would like to throw in a cam, 12 bolt, etc.

Thats cool man you will have fun with it the way it is.....everybody and there brother has a bolt on LS-1....so you will have a lot of people to mess around with.

it was a credit card type deal...i didnt understand exactly what he was telling me about how it came through...it wasnt an auto loan

Yea a credit card type loan thing? Must be something new. or he got a credit card wiht a 6000 limit and was going to write a check off that or something. Again this is atleast the 3rd time he has said he is going to the bank and he could have gave me a little money or something to hold it, but i got nothing.

lol thats the first time ive seen hal posting about a subject and then ashley posting about it more harshly than him...i dont care if he got the car or not... as i stated a few pages ago, before any of this even happened... i dont care if he drives a civic, camaro, or yugo

I'm protective of people that I've known for 6 years. What can I say? :cool:

see i dont know that why i wasnt stating who got what. when you called asking for money, he said you wanted cash to hold it. i can feel that, but if the money is here tomorrow, what the big deal?

I asked for a very small amount of money and phil is always posting away he has mad money. If it was coming in tomorrow then it would be no big deal but again he has said this several times. Should i sit around and wait for a loan to maybe come through when i have a cash offer in front of me? No and you would do the same thing.

I asked for a very small amount of money and phil is always posting away he has mad money. If it was coming in tomorrow then it would be no big deal but again he has said this several times. Should i sit around and wait for a loan to maybe come through when i have a cash offer in front of me? No and you would do the same thing.

He works for Nike, OSU (I think), Verizon, Upgrayedd, etc...

He should have thousands sitting around.

So can this thread be called Steve got a z28 whos on the hitlist??

And the bank thing with a loan i got the loan turn over the check got title all in one day but thats just me

That is what i tried to do. The bank said they have E-Titles now and they have to get the lean released after we pay it off. Which is why it takes longer than it did back in the day. Either way the car is paid for and he will have title ASAP. Steve and I are fine with what we have worked so what else does it matter.