Free Arby's Sammich

Gergwheel1647545492

Guest tbutera2112
go get me one...after my 100 mile trip yesterday :(

haha ill bring over arbys next time i come over....call and chew out jegs and make them pull my cam outta their ass so we can do the motor today...then ill come over with arbys!

it's crazy when they can afford to give away a sandwich because they make so much on the soda. :eek:

They lose money on this single transaction. Money is made from anything else you might buy with this deal and repeated visits, word of mouth you may spread about the visit or how tasty the sandwich is, etc. Soda is probably the lowest profit margin item on the menu.

Guest Removed
haha ill bring over arbys next time i come over....call and chew out jegs and make them pull my cam outta their ass so we can do the motor today...then ill come over with arbys!

you should be more pissed the headers they had to make where sitting on a shelf :p

Guest tbutera2112
you should be more pissed the headers they had to make where sitting on a shelf :p

fuckers. lol....good thing you called or we would be waiting a few more months!

they told me that the special order on them was sent to the warehouse instead of the east store...so the warehouse received them and never told the store they had them...so who knows how long they have been sitting there

They lose money on this single transaction. Money is made from anything else you might buy with this deal and repeated visits, word of mouth you may spread about the visit or how tasty the sandwich is, etc. Soda is probably the lowest profit margin item on the menu.

Doesn't a medium beverage cost around 7 cents to produce?

Not true. The cost of the syrup and soda / content is at best maybe $.07 and the cups range from $.03 to .05 per. These are costs for the average Medium Drink at the major fast food players.

McD's, Wendy's were two very large accounts of mine in the recent past. The company I was working for is the one who is rolling out all the Combined Beverage Stations at the McD's in OH, KY and MI. Sweet deal...no pun intended.

Profit on Soda is about 90% on average.